Race change

If you have an idea post it here
Lucky2

Race change

Post by Lucky2 »

Brad,

A curiosity that has been mentioned in discord amongst a few players. Would there ever be the possibility to add in the function to change your characters race for a fee, kind of like the name change system heh? I know you can fate and get lucky or reroll but it'd be nice to have the option to change without the loss :) .
Darge: I mean, it's not really my style, but I'm sure I can find someone to bend you over real nice like if it's what youre looking for

Lucky______RIP, Randall___RIP, Anxiety___RIP, Spectre_____RIP

Lucky2

Re: Race change

Post by Lucky2 »

I would envision something of the following:

You have an NPC in game who can change you from one race to another. The NPC could be located in UGH to make it a premium access point in game. You talk to him he tells you that your stats will be reset to the races original maximum so 16 char or 18 str etc, and he requires xxx to do it. You can make him request some rare item drop, santa halberd, firespear, etc. Once you bring him the item and required gold/platinum coins he will change your race and once you log out and back in it will take effect.
Darge: I mean, it's not really my style, but I'm sure I can find someone to bend you over real nice like if it's what youre looking for

Lucky______RIP, Randall___RIP, Anxiety___RIP, Spectre_____RIP