Safe in Dark Tower

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Ambrose
Title: Always Right

Safe in Dark Tower

Post by Ambrose »

Between Easter Event and my 2 imp BNR's from the alt 2 quest my fighter ment runs around Nork with 30 agil. And since he is a bit prissy I bought all the defensive quirks ...

So I stand in Dark Tower with Monks and Stalkers and Ninja's suggesting I twig out or die ... and I laugh ... not a prissy laugh, but a deep manly laugh.

Being in no danger can do things to ones attention span .. like going afk ... and forgetting you were playing. I left him nonchalantly standing there while assorted MA crits tried to land a jumpkick on him ... even went to bed one night.

It was very cold in this neck of the woods last night ... so I built a fire in the fire place as we prepared to watch the Super Bowl. After lighting the fire I did remember I was in game and game to close it. There was my fm at about half health and I assumed it was another player ... and who do I see on my screen but the fabled DT SNR. I had to twig to get IH coz I rarely carry them anymore ... I returned very quickly and dispatched the prowler.

The moral of this story is that "safe" is a relative term. Oh and always close out your game when you go afk ...

srflynn64

Replying to Topic 'Safe in Dark Tower'

Post by srflynn64 »

RR that prissy to a barb and you wont of had that problem <G>:D

Chrystamyr

Re: Safe in Dark Tower

Post by Chrystamyr »

Just be glad you weren't playing a ment. You'd have already been dead when you came back to the game.