Arcane Cobrahn

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Lucky2

Arcane Cobrahn

Post by Lucky2 »

I'm having issues with the upped account limit in the event cobrahn. If I run my fighter ment and barb I have no issues however if I run my thief instead of the barb I get the message that I've reach the maximum instances. I can run my thief solo but I can not get my fighter ment to log in as well. I spent over an hour trying to get the fighter ment logged in and no joy.
Darge: I mean, it's not really my style, but I'm sure I can find someone to bend you over real nice like if it's what youre looking for

Lucky______RIP, Randall___RIP, Anxiety___RIP, Spectre_____RIP

dragonmage
Title: Arg!

Re: Arcane Cobrahn

Post by dragonmage »

Had this issue monday night. Logged in 3 earlier in the day, and later could only get 1 crit in. The next morning I could get 3 in. Then again it happened last night, and is still occurring this morning. No amount of logging in and out, logging out for a while, or restarting my PC has seemed to help in any way.

Lucky2

Post by Lucky2 »

Brad,

Is it possible that there is not only an account limit per ip address but that you have an account maximum to access the event cob as well? Similar to the pocket Nork servers. I seem to notice the most issues when there are more players online who I know are in the event server.
Darge: I mean, it's not really my style, but I'm sure I can find someone to bend you over real nice like if it's what youre looking for

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

this issue should have been resolved with today's reset

Lucky2

Post by Lucky2 »

Thank you sir!

dragonmage
Title: Arg!

Post by dragonmage »

Next question, transmoging gear in arcane cob.

Currently transmoged gear only appears differently to the character that changed the item. Would like to know if this is intended. While I will still do it, and appreciate the chance, it would be nice if the gear appeared different to others as well. Holding off on transmoging anything until i know as i don't want to have to potentially do it all over again.