Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Somewhere in Nork...

Post by flisk »

finalwarrior

Re: Somewhere in Nork...

Post by finalwarrior »

Hmmm sorry but I'm not buying this haha. First of all the "i" in ice is not capitalized and I remember in game first letters of stuff always capitalized. Sorry Flisk but was a nice try... Almost a good fake.

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

You only have 750 hp flisk?

Infinity

Post by Infinity »

finalwarrior wrote:Hmmm sorry but I'm not buying this haha. First of all the "i" in ice is not capitalized and I remember in game first letters of stuff always capitalized. Sorry Flisk but was a nice try... Almost a good fake.
Not always...

Picture not working. It was basilisk which begins lowercase as it's not a proper name or title, it is a creature name.
Last edited by Infinity on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flisk
Admin
Admin

Post by flisk »

Everything always has a cap first letter? Nah.

Check out the dragon on way to Frore, check out the griffon just north of him, snowbeast, leviathan, cloud giant, vampire, the list goes on and on..

In fact.. the only thing to have a cap first letter are actual names of NPCs (and players), Chipuda, Breshard, Fedlu, Sose, etc.

Take a tour through the game and check it out. <smile>

flisk
Admin
Admin

Post by flisk »

Oh and to Volcom, only 750? nah, I've only got 744.

SharedFolder
Title: Supreme Folder

Post by SharedFolder »

We can't see your pic Omni...

"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

one of your better attempts flisk, but why don't you see the 'fog of war' on the South East section of the image, yet surrounding the walls you do? :)

Every sysop screenshot I've ever seen you guys don't see any fog and walls are see through!

On this image you kinda went halfway between the two! :-)

Although its not quite as bad as this fake.....

Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

flisk
Admin
Admin

Post by flisk »

That banditlord screen isn't a fake, it was done back before nameless even opened for players. Brad pulled us in to check out the first multi-hex critter.

As for that wall of ice and fog of war, while I'm on one of my sysop slots, for that screenshot i've got the sysop abilities turned off (had to make sure I could get there as a normal player). That's actually how the wall looks, it's there but you can see through it. I've no idea why.

I can take another screen shot if you want.. Anyways, I'm not here to prove anything, just posting something.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

flisk wrote:That banditlord screen isn't a fake, it was done back before nameless even opened for players. Brad pulled us in to check out the first multi-hex critter.

As for that wall of ice and fog of war, while I'm on one of my sysop slots, for that screenshot i've got the sysop abilities turned off (had to make sure I could get there as a normal player). That's actually how the wall looks, it's there but you can see through it. I've no idea why.

I can take another screen shot if you want.. Anyways, I'm not here to prove anything, just posting something.

Seems legit, that fact that the names in the scroll are spelt differently to those in the crit-box, and in the wrong font?

C'mon Flisk, its been photo-shopped in Microsoft paint by someone with a sight impairment.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

flisk
Admin
Admin

Post by flisk »

I remember what it was now. Yeah, it was photoshopped a little. The conversation itself:

From the 1st line of:
BanditLord blocks your attack..

To the last line of:
BanditLord blocks your attack..

And everything in between would not fit in the scroll and we really wanted to show all 4 of us "speaking" so the font was changed to fit everything in. Otherwise everything that you see is as it was.
Had we left it with the original font then I would have needed to post two screenshots to show that text.

SharedFolder
Title: Supreme Folder

Post by SharedFolder »

Regardless of whether the photos are fake or not, the real question is how do we get to the ice baskie's lair?

finalwarrior

Post by finalwarrior »

SharedFolder wrote:Regardless of whether the photos are fake or not, the real question is how do we get to the ice baskie's lair?
I agree lets find this lair!

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

ive looked everywhere... first off, does the entrance at least have some sort of a text descriptor to hint to you that it would be an entrance ie
"there are some jagged rocks here that may be climbable" etc. I could do climb up and climb down on every hex but thats just rediculous. Also how about changing the graphic of the hex that would be the entrance even if that may be a little too obvious, put a ladder on the hex or something.. make it stand out, right now its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. also before you say it is, id like to remind you ive searched all over nork, in every dungeon, and in every possible place. if its there, make it findable lol

Migam

Post by Migam »

I'm still wondering where the new area in Nork from years ago was. I never found it, I can't find the post and it wasn't an April Fool's post, I'm positive it was something Brad posted.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

this was posted in 2008
Nork's finest engineers have completed several projects:
The Nork jail has been reinforced with psionically resistant mortar. Applications have been posted for prison guards skilled in the healing arts.
The club house lockers have been given a fresh coat of paint.
The sysop guild hall has undergone some major expansions.
New statues have been added to the Hall of Guardians.

The Norken Times has been tipped off that new 'special' areas may have been snuck into the realms for the amusement of the Guardians. The informant was unable to reveal more as he was in fear of his life! We regret to inform you that the informant was later found in several places around Nork.
After spending so much time looking for this area, it may be a special guardians only area... flisk that aint right

flisk
Admin
Admin

Post by flisk »

Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Is the clue available in game? ( as opposed to sysops
handing out the clue or clues in lobby?

Kanador

Post by Kanador »

Going to bump this thread because Flisk is back and starting rumors again!

Flisk, still have the old screenshots you had posted in this thread before but are gone now?