Puzzled

General User Chat
qmtu

Puzzled

Post by qmtu »

There is an inconsistency which I am hoping Brad or the sysops can clear up for me.
I have a computer that is on all the time, and when I am not in game Ii like to stay logged in the lobby when I'm not around, so II can come back and read the chat.
For the past few months, I have been logged out of the lobby, back to the login screen, at inconsistent periods of time. Sometimes it's 5 minutes, sometimes it's 10 minutes, and sometimes during the day, not at all.
I wonder if this is a game feature that was recently put in, or if the sysops are instructed to automatically kick out people who are logged in the lobby but not in game.
I have spoken to other people, and some are logged in the lobby for days without being kicked out.
I request that all accounts be left in lobby when not in game, since that shouldn't put on any undue load on the server. I really would like to follow the chat that is going on in the lobby when I'm not around, and especially important sysop message or announcements.
Thank you
qmtu

Mars
Admin
Admin

Re: Puzzled

Post by Mars »

I occasionally get kicked out of lobby too. Strange part is, it is usually only one account, not all.

I'll talk to Brad and see if he can figure out why. I can guarantee there isn't a feature that kicks you after x amount of idle time.

I'm like you, I like to read the chat I miss when afk.