an ex- drak player dropping by.

General User Chat
art2

an ex- drak player dropping by.

Post by art2 »

Hey everyone,

I quit Drakkar in 2005 I believe. It's been a long time since then. I used to use the name art1 in this forum and was in ZAND. I had a lot of fun searching through this forum other night and reading some of my old posts. I am truly embarrassed by some of those posts. All those nights farming and what not sure was something ... but quitting drakkar was definitely the best decision I took that year. It was an experience and filled with lots of bitter/sweet memories. I see a few familiar accounts in this forum that played then as well. To those who I have offended, perhaps I could have handled it better if I was more matured then as I am today. To those who did remember me and was a friend, hope you guys are doing well in your lives and happy where ever you are. Wish this community the best of luck.

Sincerely,
art1

Poldarn

Re: an ex- drak player dropping by.

Post by Poldarn »

Hey Artt.

I tried looking you up a while ago, i think i may have your brother on msn? or something. not sure, haha. What're you doing these days? playing any games?

Good to see you.

Perish

Re: an ex- drak player dropping by.

Post by Perish »

Art man I hope you browse this and email me. Would like to speak with you, if would email me at Birnbauc@hotmail.com

Hope you are doing well and for sure we need to hook up before d3 release. My guild in wow is ranked #1 on my server lol you would have been proud, But I quit playing wow cpl years ago. I named it Doom in honor of drakkar legacy though (miss my guardian rings, Khelben, and my healer idol Shaihulud), and it is still going strong almost 5 years now :) Anyways I need to figure out who was playing my account last so I may reclaim it. Any assistance from anyone in the community that knows who opertated it last would be very appreciated. I think it may of been Bertster but alas I have lost his contant info. If anyone out there has any information please email me.

TY all
Perish