Where did I go???

General User Chat
LeslieMS

Where did I go???

Post by LeslieMS »

I was away too long apparently... I had to re register for the forums and such... also none of my previous stuff exists. Will this effect the game too? I think I am late because I have been in the hospital and not able to access the game and stuff. I am home finally and plan to be back up and running in the next day or two...

Well here is the most recent update:
My last week in the hospital I was pretty out of it because of a bad 2 day migraine and then an entire weekend of trying not to have a baby (the meds they had to give me to stop Jennifer was pretty strong and kept me pretty drowsy. They were waiting for my doc to get back in on Monday) Then after the C-section the next two days were a blur. All is well and back on track.
Okie Dokie... So here is the important stuff.
So Jennifer arrived at 36 weeks and 2 days which was about a month early. At 1:09 PM February 11, 2008 in St. John's Hospital, wonderfully healthy.
She weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces and was 19 and 3/4 inches long. She was released from the hospital the Friday after Valentine's Day. She had a day or so where her sugar level was low just because she was used to mine being high, Gestational Diabetes or whatever it was called. Which meant my sugars ran high, and she got used to it, so when she was born hers ran low because of it.
Jennifer and I have been staying at Mom and Dad's this week to protect my stitches from the older two. She had a doctor's appointment this last Monday and was given a clean bill of health. She is setting herself up into a predictable routine. Hopefully we will get to go home soon as I feel myself healing rather nicely. This is not the hospital, which is good, but it is still not home... The light is at the end of the tunnel, and I can see it now. In another week or so, we will be reunited as a family in its entirety and can settle into our own routine.

Rocky

Re: Where did I go???

Post by Rocky »

not sure when you registered but the forums lost 6 months of posts so if you registered before 6 months ago youre account was lost

and btw congrats on the baby :)

LeslieMS

PICTURES OF JENNIFER AS PROMISED

Post by LeslieMS »

no biggie... I was just curious.

Here are some pictures of Jennifer