Back

General User Chat
Rocky

Back

Post by Rocky »

After who knows how long ive decided to come back I know ICE is long gone but am a little hesistant about detagging what are good guilds nowadays? i saw mars's list of active guilds but do not see any of those floating around much (im only playing a small free account atm)
i dont have nl so my barbs still in cob :) around 31/23 i believe i got him i sent in a money order so ill be playing him in a few weeks :)

For any who remember me Hi and how the heck have ya been?

Teh_Cheat

Re: Back

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Keep your tag. =)

Not many ICE run around. And the list Mars posted is very accurate.

John__SIN

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

GUILD/LEADER LOBBY NAME/LEADER CHARACTER NAME
SYSOP /MARS/MarsSYSOP AFC /Wabbitmonster/Littlejd / Grimone/Grimone AFO ALLY ASH aXe BKHND BLADE BLOOD BoF BORED BROOD CHAOS CoA CREW DEAD DEATH DMC Dood DOOM DP
EDGE EDRG FATE FEAR FFG FHM FOA FURY GoTH HAP HERO ICE JA JIHAD JRB KAM KLRZ KOR LOST MIA MOD MoY MYTH NLOE NOVA OC /Vedwed/Mithrandir OMG OWNS PARIAH PDC PHNX /Kordoch/Kordoch RAGE RELM RHG RIP ROAR ROT RoV RUIN SD SHADE SIN /Homestar/John /Darge/Leif SOME STEEL STORM SUU SV SWAT TWH WAR
WILD /WhiteHeart/WhiteHeart /warpath01/Warpath WOLF /CIVON/Stormwind WoW WRATH YoD
ZAND ZOE

this cant be accurate the only ones ive seen are WILD MYTH and BLOOD ?

i will probably keep my ICE tags im not sure i could detagg even if i wanted to

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Just because you don't see them in alt 1, doesn't mean they aren't around. Only SIN left are Darge, Xurdii, and I. Darge runs a few accounts so you might so a few around. I sit in the Steel Flower and Portals a lot so you might see one if my crits.

A lot of other guilds are active then the ones you mentioned. Just keep a look out, and you'll see a few.

Tnem
Title: Lord

Post by Tnem »

We ASH are still around, allthough some say we have dissapeared. We dont really hunt outside of Nameless now, and there isnt that many of us left. It seems the old guilds are a dieing breed.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Tnem wrote:We ASH are still around, allthough some say we have dissapeared. We dont really hunt outside of Nameless now, and there isnt that many of us left. It seems the old guilds are a dieing breed.
unfortunaltely id say my guild goes where ever i go
Teh_Cheat wrote:Just because you don't see them in alt 1, doesn't mean they aren't around. Only SIN left are Darge, Xurdii, and I. Darge runs a few accounts so you might so a few around. I sit in the Steel Flower and Portals a lot so you might see one if my crits.

A lot of other guilds are active then the ones you mentioned. Just keep a look out, and you'll see a few.
Nameless land is this the main place to be now? ive heard it a lot and heard everyone always being there or having nl gear

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Yeah, NL is still the place to be. =)

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

haha i must be out of style then poeple will laugh at me being a loner with my Sir tags and still skilling in cob ^_^

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Keep that Sir tag also! Those things are relics now. =)

Very few people have those Sir tags.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

i didnt know i could detag i thought i was stuck with it no matter what <G>

Migam

Post by Migam »

Rocky wrote:
this cant be accurate the only ones ive seen are WILD MYTH and BLOOD ?
WOLF is all over, just not many in alt1 either.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Rocky wrote:i didnt know i could detag i thought i was stuck with it no matter what <G>
Yeah, it can be detagged. It seems a lot of the people who had the tag have gotten it taken off though, and like I said few still have it. =)

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

why did people detag? they were just tired of it?

luckyman

Post by luckyman »

welcome back Rocky and quite a few of those guilds are around ya just gotta be in the right place to see them :P

read my signature look familiar?? :P

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Rocky wrote:why did people detag? they were just tired of it?
I know i got it taken off because at the time everyone in my current guild (jihad) had a Sir tag... well when we would do hunts and everyone has the first 3 letters of there name the same... it can make buffing annoying, also with hunts like SirA... when u run a character like atom did named SirAtom and everyone has macros set to XXXX sirA... atom ended up being killed by the guild lol. Basically the reason we all got the Sir tag removed is because there is a point to us all having different names and when you put SIR at the beginning of all our names it can make buffing a little annoying is all hehe

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

I seem to recall PWH not working right for Sir Tag's before ti was changed. And you were unable to join a guild whilst you had an active Sir Tag.

So if you were SirName you could not be SirName__GUILD. We had this problem taggins SirWarning back in the day...... a long *** time ago.

Like Volc said, SirAtom - SirArkon

I had the same problem on Merkon - Merlin

First found I'd get waxed for -87947 as everyone owned my sorry ment ***.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

hmm that doesnt sound like a good reason to keep my Sir tags :P

so is all this fixed now?