Not that it matters . . .

General User Chat
Doro

Not that it matters . . .

Post by Doro »

It was quite a day for me yesterday. . .

Maxed HITS on my baby healer
Maxed EPS on my baby healer

Well, OK he's not quite a baby, but is much smaller than quite a few NL folks (he's only level 55).

So a bit of a Red Letter Day what what?

The result is that I know know what the max HITS and EPS are for deffinate on a lvl 55 healer (PM me for numbers and costs).
To enable me to perform this feat I had to purchase UGH and Gold account status and therin lies another story . . .

Did you know ...

That subscribing for a gold account does NOT give you a month of gold priviledges?
Your gold status only last until your silver status reaches IT'S end of month status.
i.e. If your silver account is due for it's monthly payment in one days time and you subscribe for a gold account (to access special areas) and then cancel your gold acount in favour of silver again (having maxed your hits and eps) you will have exactly one day of gold status left.

It is not written down anywhere that I can find, but paying for a gold account does not give you a months worth which seems odd to me and potentially very expensive.

I celebrated and bought NL access on another of my pay accounts, so Brad is doing well out of me at the moment h ho ho.
I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer for NL to come out of beta status even though it was suggested it would be a while back.

Doro
ho

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'Not that it matters . . .'

Post by Mars »

You are only charged the difference between silver and gold when you change to Gold. Your Monthly Bonus HP date is the date of the monthly subscription (when silver was paid for) so if you continue gold for more than that one month, you could also see the monthly bonus the day you change and then again the next day under your scenario

Necron99

Post by Necron99 »

Congratulations Doro!

I know that you have been hunting and saving coin for months now to pay for the additional HP and EP. It is a tremendous accomplishment and you should be justifiably proud.

Do you care to share with us what the total cost was?

Necron.

Doro

Post by Doro »

And yet, when I log into Nork world, the message says my next Gold Benefit is in 29 days!

This is after one day so I assume gold benefits are dished out every 30 days.
ho

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

hm,

I'll bring this up with Brad

Landros

Post by Landros »

Yep, Its always been this way, Back when i use to get gold hps...

I had Silver plan that i had started on the 1st of one month and had upgraded to gold on the 10th of a month. After the upgrade, I paid for gold on the 1st of each month and got my gold hps on the 10th of each month.

Landros

Doro

Post by Doro »

Did Brad ever reply to this issue?

I paid for a month of gold I thought and now (after 20 days) no longer have gold.

As before . . .

You could pay for a month of gold to loose it one day later.
ho

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

Gold hps are on approx 30 day cycles, not months, not billing cycles. They are an in game benefit subject to the quirks of the game.