The BORED Website

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Andramelk
Title: Groovy

Replying to Topic 'The BORED Website'

Post by Andramelk »

Originally posted by ConcertorX

seville's site is just fine =/
then you obviously havnt reserached, theres a few mistakes and changes since site was made
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

makoosh2

Post by makoosh2 »

Crusher.... What were you thinking when you said "some gear like ments gear should have a stat requirment".... that must be the worst idea ive heard... even if u said it for any other class i would still say this..
Makooooooooooshie

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Originally posted by makoosh2

Crusher.... What were you thinking when you said "some gear like ments gear should have a stat requirment".... that must be the worst idea ive heard... even if u said it for any other class i would still say this..
Give ments a more incentive to keep Str or Agil. Pallies might have some gear that they need to wear but need 22 base will from dion. Maybe even low levels would require 15 str to wear something. Something along the lines of that, just little more restrictions like skill and such. Was always fun playing a game where they had series of items for a class to wear. Would give something to look forward to in 2-3 levels. Maybe even train certain skills to wear. Skill 15 MA for wearing vamps or defensive vamps or something. Skill 10 LS to use a certain shield. Skill 25 Hally to use a certain hally or even upgrade for it. There'd be much more NL like quests around the game like this. I know ments/fms that are 50/21. Healers have little to look forward to at skill 31 and 32, maybe a staff or mace that gives +6 skills, stacks with lori. Something like that. Maybe a certain weapon would require 23 str to hold.
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Yeti

Post by Yeti »

fm has no reason to advance past skill 21 psi that i can see, theres simply no reason. You wont end up using psi skill, why bother skilling it?

Maybe in a more-advanced-than-me area in DL it will become useful again, but its simply not at any stage i can see right now

Thats like telling an Ma to spend 6 months skilling in bow skill to help on hunts before they get jumpstrike. Psi skill is useful on fms up through the time they get done burning for uber fast xp in borderlands, after which point it becomes about 100% pointless

-Yeti
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?
and finally...

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

art1

Post by art1 »

fm has no reason to advance past skill 21 psi that i can see, theres simply no reason. You wont end up using psi skill, why bother skilling it?

Psi skill is useful on fms up through the time they get done burning for uber fast xp in borderlands, after which point it becomes about 100% pointless

if thats the case, wouldn't skilling skill on a pure ment be same thing, why bother going past skill 21 just to get old school elance when they can just exp away and learn all tiers. skill on ment and f/m both has its advantages. f/m should skill psi for all the same reasons why a ment skills psi upto 30. to burn fast, to ec good, to cast longer hastes, to prot better es, to deplete like a champ, etc.
Last edited by art1 on Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.geocities.com/zandofkod
Link got removed from mainpage due to complaints. Check it out!

Elessar

Post by Elessar »

I completely agree with artt on this one.

Yeti

Post by Yeti »

well, i rarely prot people, thats what my pure-ment friends are for, and im more incluned to diversion myself <not needing psi skill> and beat the snot out of something with ls than i am to try to espear it to death

i used psi skill for burning, that was about it, and no longer see a reason to have it other than MT

-Yeti
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?
and finally...

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

Frozboz

Post by Frozboz »

Psi skill post 30 is basically worthless - speaking from experience, healers have longer lasting prots, a slightly better AID and heal and thats about it. Especially compared to having a weapon skill post 30 (which each level post 30 recieves a blocking boost). Brad's made it that way, his vision is having an exp-based system for the time being. About 6 months ago I had a conversation with him and there are "plans" to make psi skill worth something, but who knows when. We'll have to wait and see.

fashobme

Post by fashobme »

well if you havent gotten it already, on your specialization page in your information on how to type in the command you misspelled specialization.. You put a 's' instead of a 'z' :)..and maybe you might want to add that char pot from n/n quest doesnt take char past 18 .. just some info

-Andy
Last edited by fashobme on Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonslayer

Post by Dragonslayer »

oh and your rewards are off to, i'm doing this from the top of my head but; in the n/n quest, there is no power reward, fame gives you a char pot (and doves fly to spread your name or so), and fortune gives you lor's staff (wich is +1 wis, +1hp, +1 ep regen (or was it +1 ep, i forgot)
g/g quest gives the option for fame or fortune, i never tried fame, but supposedly he sais "We all want fame but i can only give you fortune" or so, but at least fortune gives you his shield.
Dragonslayer of PHNX

Angel Heart

Post by Angel Heart »

One thing I've noticed on the "Items" that I think would help, stating if they are tied or not.