barbarians raging war

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Tinke

barbarians raging war

Post by Tinke »

We Ragers learned the hard way , from running to reggie to uther etc cause way back when, We didn't have the so called Ments that are taken for granted today .
What we did have was A mass of Barbs and Pallies And of course we had a rowdy bunch before we got to the end of our hunt night. One so called Night at the last Uther and "hunt" of our night, 21 Barbs and of course our Pallies started raging a war of who was gonna kill Uther etc, Little did we know by the time uther was about dead All of us Barbs started hitting our zerk macros .. We was going like mad, When all of a sudden
the text went crazy ,All Barbs are standing on eachother....You hear breaking sounds of all sorts, You hear about 15 Death screams, When it was over we Managed to salvage about 2 sabres and ended up doing another 30 uthers "lol"
You just got "pinged" by a "Trapsack" of pixie dust...!!!!

Crusher

Replying to Topic 'barbarians raging war'

Post by Crusher »

Welcome back Tinke! i havn't seen you playing in a long time :)
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Yeti

Post by Yeti »

ah the good old days of zerking gear <G>

-Yeti, the "it wasnt me i swear i didnt zerk your sabre" barb
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?
and finally...

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

hehe i still remember zerking koratderock's first STR Hally... he's never gotten one back since i don't think :P we were testing damage and when i killed him i looked for another head to smash and targeted the healer trainer... little did i know, the hally in my hand wasn't mine... he came back to life, kicked me and i attacked... Ayyeeeaaa, broken hally... i was like wtf! and i paid him back (str hallies were worth about 3m and a mt)

then when i got to level 18, I joined MoY, i unexpectedly took a break from the game, 3 months later i join the game again, left MoY and joined WOLF and got to level 21, then left again, came back and left WOLF (disbanded) and joined STORM, he was one of the members and then I got to level 25, then here i am now...

Tinke

Post by Tinke »

So did you Plead insanity or Took the 5th like the rest of us ..?
You just got "pinged" by a "Trapsack" of pixie dust...!!!!

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

insanity

Thiefy

Post by Thiefy »

heheh, I remember once back awhile ago, when I had first met the legendary Barabbas, i asked him to bs me to see his damage, since i knew he could hit extremely hard with gs.. he brought me to healer after slaughtering me, and for some reason or other Spiderman__EDGE came over, and ended up zerking Bara's +9 Bero GS

Course back then, there was probably only one ment who could do +9 enchants, and it was extremely expensive :p

~-Thiefy__KAM-~