Valentine's Event bug

Omni
Admin
Admin

Valentine's Event bug

Post by Omni »

All,

My apologies, it appears I have an incorrect class evaluation occurring from Al Khemi when you turn in the Broken Hearts, specifically as it pertains to the Fighter/Mentalist class.

I will be adding a special NPC in the next day or two where the F/M's will be able to bring their incorrect earrings and have them corrected.

Note: You do not have to be a F/M to get the earring corrected, so do not worry if you have moved the earring around to other slots on your accounts. I will be looking at the item itself and if it is missing the stats it should have, then I will have it correct the item. Feel free to bring all your earrings to the NPC if you want them checked and corrected.

Thanks,
Omni
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!

Volcom

Re: Valentine's Event bug

Post by Volcom »

was there an npc put somewhere i missed?

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Did mars/brad ever talk to you about the email I sent them? The earring cuts barb damage by a significant amount (not sure if it's intentional or not) but it stops from barbs being able to vamp very much or even live with the earring.

Skip

Post by Skip »

I made earring for my barb yesterday, and did some preliminary testing. Seems fine to me.

Still waiting on news of the FM fix guy.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~

Skip

Post by Skip »

In case any FM's didn't hear -- if you have a FM earring and want it fixed - see the Statue of Omni in upstairs of Steel Flower in nork. Click Omni while holding the ring.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~