Stuck on Evil Quest

Aleria forum
Irin

Stuck on Evil Quest

Post by Irin »

I was helping a friend go thru the evil quest in Aleria and he has become stuck just before the final step. He was told to go to Arogar about the Winterwolf. After tanning and turning in the WW fur, he picked up the coins that Arogar dropped and headed back to Koron. At this point, Koron is supposed to give him the Champion title and send him off to Lord Koss where Koss will send him to kill Talinar. The only problem is, when typing Koron, hello... he says the following: "Shadowrider, Culcula has put out word for you." (note: he has tried to type hello to Koron multiple times in a row as some of the quest guides mention)

Saying hello to Culcula gets the following response: "Shadowrider, a raven is now winging for the Tower of Koss with word of your coup in Hemlock. See to Koron."

Talking to Hessaan outside Lord Koss' chambers gets this response: "We meet again. My lord is in need of a service if you are available."

Talking to Lord Koss gives this response: "Shadowrider, the storm clouds are gathering. Go forth and unleash your fury upon Aleria!" If you say Quest to him at this point, he says the following: "Raise my banner! The world is yours. Reap its bounty. Strike forth with still greater feats of terror. One day, I shall have a might quest for you!"

I am guessing since Culcula is still talking about Hemlock, that the problem is with the Winterwolf fur turn in. I had my friend turn in another Winterwolf fur and there was still no change in the messages the various npcs are saying. I dont know what to have him do at this point as I am unsure exactly what the problem is. I seem to remember players getting hung up sometimes at this point in the quest in the past. Is there a level requirement that I am unaware of in order to proceed to the final step of the quest? He is level 16.

Skip

Re: Stuck on Evil Quest

Post by Skip »

It is imperative that you put the all the coins that ya get from the WW fur turn in -- in your sack. Do not bank them, do not spend them.

Then go see the next NPC to continue on with the quest.

If still stuck, gimme a holler in game: DZ = Skip

~ Buzz/Skip__KAM ~

Irin

Re: Stuck on Evil Quest

Post by Irin »

I think the part that bugged the quest was not saying hello twice to one of the npcs. You cannot go back and say hello a second to try and continue the quest line. I cant fathom why that hasnt been fixed when it was an issue when Aleria first went in. The only resolution was to restart the entire quest line.