WOLF

Stormwind

WOLF

Post by Stormwind »

WOLF has been around for ages. We're pretty laid back, but we like to keep things respectable (hard to believe, judging by some who are tagged <g> ).

No specific requirements to join, you just need to get along with the rest of the team. Come hang out in our chat room and spend some time in game with us so we can get to know you.

Here is our website and you can register and post to our forums there.

You can find us in #wolf in IRC. We have a web-based IRC chat tool on our website.

Stormwind

Re: WOLF

Post by Stormwind »

Just an FYI, as I did with the BORED guild site, I have now copied off a few other Drakkar sites and loaded them up so that the information does not get lost over time.

You may now find a copy of each of the below linked off our homepage at http://www.wolfguild.com/.

ASH
BORED
FHM
REAL
Tantheus
Tnem

*note* all due credit to the creators, etc for their content. It's not my intent to steal their thunder. Most of these sites have had few to no updates in the past couple of years so I am trying to preserve their work in case the sites get taken down.

I am still going through a list of other sites I have collected over the years and will pull in a few more. Lemme know if you have any suggestions.

Storm

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

Just an FYI, as I did with the BORED guild site, I have now copied off a few other Drakkar sites and loaded them up so that the information does not get lost over time.

You may now find a copy of each of the below linked off our homepage at http://www.wolfguild.com/.

ASH
BORED
EDGE
FHM
JerBear
KING
Kyrian's
PHNX
Purgury's
Rafena's
REAL
STORM
Stormwind's
Tantheus
Tnem
ZOE

*note* all due credit to the creators, etc for their content. It's not my intent to steal their thunder. Most of these sites have had few to no updates in the past couple of years so I am trying to preserve their work in case the sites get taken down.

I am still going through a list of other sites I have collected over the years and will pull in a few more. Lemme know if you have any suggestions.

Storm

Andramelk
Title: Groovy

Post by Andramelk »

Brilliant stuff Stormwind, glad to see my info on the REAL site will be preserved. I'm terrible with webpages and the like!

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

bump.

Let me know if there are other sites that need to be mirrored.

Storm

Brenem

Post by Brenem »

The old Roar site was added also. :)