Where to Hunt as Level 78

Place to discuss Paladins
Ztink

Where to Hunt as Level 78

Post by Ztink »

Can anyone suggest areas for a Level 78/Skill 39 pally to hunt both solo and in party. I have not been able to find any areas through Cob and the surface of Nameless where I get xp or skill.

max|pic

Re: Where to Hunt as Level 78

Post by max|pic »

Solo.... maybe sdc forest if you go slowly but no skill gain. Back before it was changed, a pally could kill icetitan area slowly solo by pulling a few off by themselves at a time. Now it would be a quick death though. Group, it all depends on the group... Clerics with a small group, gnomes decent group, then bigger groups meadows or icetitan area (healer probably needed).

If you have 2 ice ablation rings from icetitan, you will still beable to kill icetitan area solo slowly. Pull 1 or 2 off to the side and kill them, it will be painfully slow and still dangerous though.

Drak past cob is not a solo game...

Ztink

Re: Where to Hunt as Level 78

Post by Ztink »

Thanks for the info.

It looks like I need to do a quest to get attuned to SDC and do some quests there to get past level 78 and skill 39.

s the "ink pot" quest for skill 40 progression in SDC?

I used to be able to solo a few non-surface areas of NL. I know I do not get XP for surface mobs, but how about the non-surface areas?