Re-dedicate Paladin?

Place to discuss Paladins
Pippy

Re-dedicate Paladin?

Post by Pippy »

When I dedicated as a Paladin I forgot to click on my weapon. I am dedicated to a longsword but wished to dedicate to a hally. How can I change this?

Pancho

Re: Re-dedicate Paladin?

Post by Pancho »

To a question regarding "unspecialize a weapon" , Migam had replied and I quote
That exists in Cob. It's in a secret place, requires a certain size, only removes 1 spec at a time and the quest is inconvenient to most. I'm hoping my answer is vague enough not to divulge too much. Reroll is a better option for smaller crits.

I also wonder if at some point in skill growth, if the specs matter (ie: do they still add anything significant to off/def after skill X?). I'd rather not unspec 3 times to test it at sk35.
Hope this helps.

-Pancho

Omni
Admin
Admin

Post by Omni »

Please note there is a difference between 'Dedicating' to the Paladin class and specializing with a particular weapon.
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!

Pippy

Post by Pippy »

I dedicated a Pally but forgot to click on hally. I have now dedicated as a Palladin but longsword shows dedicated not hally.

Oh well..... 8)

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

Dedication is class specific. Specialization is weapon specific. Class and weapon do not belong in the same sentence, nor do dedication and specialization. The fact that you dedicated to pally really doesn't mean anything... the bottom line is you specced in LS and wanted Hally, correct?

So if that came out on the belligerent side, just trying to clarify.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

Dedication is class specific. Specialization is weapon specific. Class and weapon do not belong in the same sentence, nor do dedication and specialization. The fact that you dedicated to pally really doesn't mean anything... the bottom line is you specced in LS and wanted Hally, correct?

Sorry if that came out on the belligerent side, just trying to clarify.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

nunnbt473 wrote:Dedication is class specific. Specialization is weapon specific. Class and weapon do not belong in the same sentence, nor do dedication and specialization. The fact that you dedicated to pally really doesn't mean anything... the bottom line is you specced in LS and wanted Hally, correct?

So if that came out on the belligerent side, just trying to clarify.
Die,

You really really should check dates when you post. ;>