Energylance, is it worth it?

Place to discuss F/Ms
Irin

Energylance, is it worth it?

Post by Irin »

Hello all,

I was curious if it was worth the time saying at level 20 to skill up to 24 and get Energylance before dedicating to F/M? Is Energylance a spell that will get used alot or even a must have spell in special situations as a F/M? Does the rapid aging make it useless? Any insight on this from those of you that have it on your F/M's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Migam

Re: Energylance, is it worth it?

Post by Migam »

Dunno but I've never been fond of learning a disc I can lose permanently to a mindwipe someday <drops to the floor kicking heels against the floor in a temper tantrum>
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

There are a few places in the game where you can loose that spell, and it will not be replaced either, as the sysops deem you should have never had it in the first place.

Bug or Feature?! you decide :)
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Irin

Post by Irin »

Besides Reggie, who/what else casts Mindwipe?

What is your opinion on the subject Merlin?

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Bog, Going to MJ, Falling on wrong hex in n9... all in all.. isn't worth it anyway

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

Energylance was cool once! Not very practical though. The damage vs espear was not worth the ep difference, and since f/m's regen eps so slowly, it's not very practical.

If Cobrahn was still the endgame, I'd say go for it, just for fun. But it isn't. You wouldn't really use it once you go primal. Very rare to even use espear once you go primal.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Terrel wrote:Energylance was cool once! Not very practical though. The damage vs espear was not worth the ep difference, and since f/m's regen eps so slowly, it's not very practical.

If Cobrahn was still the endgame, I'd say go for it, just for fun. But it isn't. You wouldn't really use it once you go primal. Very rare to even use espear once you go primal.

I'm with Terrel on this one.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety