Losing tiers

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Juice

Losing tiers

Post by Juice »

Some tiers just disappeared after logging in.
Another player mentioned that this is known bug and just not being worked on, so I'd like to bring attention to this if possible and see if this can be patched off.

Juice(F/M) lost Ankor's Ice - relearned and hasn't disappeared again as of now
Justament(Ment) lost Spear of light - hasn't been replaced
Healem(Healer) lost Brainstorm - hasn't been replaced

Only noticeable pattern is that it disappeared between logoff and login, as if server database suddenly decided that my crit didn't deserve lost tiers.

I'm curious if lost tiers are random or these are what normally disappears as I heard Nevyn's healer also lost Brainstorm.
Would be nice to get some added comment from players if they had similar case.

With irregular tier drops across all over the place, looking for new tier scrolls to relearn tier is low priority on play and causing crits to lose dps for extended period or permanent for some players.

curiousredmonkey

Re: Losing tiers

Post by curiousredmonkey »

Yeah, that happened to my thief once. Brad figured out that it was a bug when switching servers. He stomped on that bug and it has not happened since.

Have your figured out how it happens? That would help him track it down.

Make sure to email him. In your email, link to this post and also be as specific as you can; when it happens, when it does not, which of your toons that do the same action and do/don't have the problem, which server you were on including alt#, your raid- value when it happened, did a message appear, things like that.

Juice

Re: Losing tiers

Post by Juice »

Unfortunately I only recognize them gone after I do fresh login. I can't tell when they are disappearing.
FM lost 2 tier now, and thief lost echo of venom.
In due time, I guess it is possible to lose all tiers