Access to SDC

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Ztink

Access to SDC

Post by Ztink »

I apologize if this is the wrong forum. There does not appear to be any way to create a post in the Getting Started or Subscription areas.

I have a Silver subscription, and am Level 78.

I tried to go to the SDC area by asking Jillian, SDC. But she refused to take me there, saying I was not of the same guild.

But I was able to get an MT to the area and no warning or error message appeared. So it looks like I have access to the area, but no apparent way of getting there without an MT.

Is this intended?

Mars
Admin
Admin

Re: Access to SDC

Post by Mars »

did you complete the quest?

Ztink

Re: Access to SDC

Post by Ztink »

The character is wearing gear that is only gotten from BD/GD/SD (rings and sash), so it must of had access to one of those areas at one time. I haven't played in years so I cannot recall what quests were done.

Is there a quest for SDC access that is different from the areas where I would have gotten the floral rings and sash?

Also, there does not appear to be any way to twig out of the town I was MTed to. My non-NL twigs all gave an electric shock when I tried to use them, but the twig I had set to the SDC town worked fine. So I am stuck in SDC until I can get someone to MT me out.

I have a vague recollection of twigs not working between certain segments, for technical or gear restriction reasons. Is it intended for SDC to disable twigs set to areas outside of NL or because of some long forgotten general restriction on twig use?

Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Twig usage