Random NPCs blind, deaf, dumb in prisons

Any tech issues can be posted here.
nunnbt473

Random NPCs blind, deaf, dumb in prisons

Post by nunnbt473 »

They will randomly spawn. Ive had it happen with humans, stunners, fiends..etc. They'll stand there and ignore me. No psi, no move to square. If I enmiss them 1-2x, I'll kill them and get xp. One time I moved to a fiend, smacked him twice with a staff (barely hurting him) then he poofed from screen. No other fiends had a target on them. I didn't roam the area looking to see if he ran to another room though. Seems to happen every few minutes

Alt 1 nork prisons.. in the first level you enter, havnt tested any other floors.

Edit: AFAIK names are random, but just incase. I've noticed the same named NPCs that didnt attack before attacking now. After respawning some time later.

I let an "idler" spawn and roughed him up and left him targeted. He poofed.. looked around the floor. 100% gone. Actual poof not a runner. No corpse on hex either. Rough estimate, 15ish rounds?

As for the ones who have forgotten how to cast spells or attack or walk, I am pretty sure they are trying to use their mind to turn me into a goat. Or make my mind explode telekineticly. Or undressing me with their eyes.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

Wolverine2

Re: Random NPCs blind, deaf, dumb in prisons

Post by Wolverine2 »

+1 for the staring at you waiting to undress... It's a new tactic... wait for you to take off your armor, then strike.

JadeAmber

Re: Random NPCs blind, deaf, dumb in prisons

Post by JadeAmber »

I cannot say that the problem is being worked on ... but it is something that happens in different areas. I think a reset is generally the first thing tried to fix it.