Fate Traps

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Wolverine2

Fate Traps

Post by Wolverine2 »

Why would you take them out on me:-/ I just made a character specifically to try them on (10 hp is minimum hp and 9 exp is minimum exp btw)

JadeAmber

Re: Fate Traps

Post by JadeAmber »

Wolverine2 wrote:Why would you take them out on me:-/ ....
are you saying they have been removed from the game?

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Yes, go to the VT thief store. It says "You are looking at Nothing. It has the appearance of Nothing". It can't be bought or anything

JadeAmber

Post by JadeAmber »

I would hope that it would only be done for a good reason ... one of the reasons I can keep coming back to Drakkar is that (for the most part) I don't have to relearn everything when I've been gone for a few years. Isn't there a log of 'game changes' somewhere?

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Heh, that "log" doesn't include every thing that happens in drak, nor even a lot of the major changes. If it did, it would take up about 10x the space it does. Plus it was probably pushed by some sysop that thought it was a bad idea to keep them. I personally wanted to experiment with them, but whatever

Omni
Admin
Admin

Post by Omni »

Fate Traps were removed because players were using them against other players.

You may experiment by using Fate Cards, the functionality is the same.

(Be Warned, Fating is not for the Faint of Heart).
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Chances on fate cards and fate traps are EXACTLY the same you are saying? Because fate water and fate cards have completely different outcomes and percentages. I have always wanted to experiment with the traps to see what they are (plus you can use these to your advantage to fate a character before level 15, if they are the same effects). So in essence if fate traps still existed, you could have a 1/whatever ment with succor. IMO that would be cool and that's what I was going to shoot for.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Wolverine2 wrote:Chances on fate cards and fate traps are EXACTLY the same you are saying? Because fate water and fate cards have completely different outcomes and percentages. I have always wanted to experiment with the traps to see what they are (plus you can use these to your advantage to fate a character before level 15, if they are the same effects). So in essence if fate traps still existed, you could have a 1/whatever ment with succor. IMO that would be cool and that's what I was going to shoot for.
just get a Succor ring/twig.

Succor on a ment is over rated.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety