Why haven't challenge scenarios been fixed yet?

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Fenris

Why haven't challenge scenarios been fixed yet?

Post by Fenris »

So I've been logging in from time to time to see if the challenge stuff has been fixed, and something as "simple" as the double NPC's in the GH, and it appears nothing has been fixed.

I just cancelled my three accounts, two of which were platinum. This isn't entirely because of the above issues, but it definitely helped me make the decision.

I'm certainly not trying to stir up any trouble, but I thought it was worth posting.

Thanks all, and happy hunting. Hopefully I will return again one day.

-Fenris

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Re: Why haven't challenge scenarios been fixed yet?

Post by Tirith »

Why havent they been fixed? i believe it boils down to, after all this time, this was the first post to indicate that anyone cared they were down, and also to do with the challenge areas were the hardest hit, I am quite sure they have to be rebuilt from scratch as all the data was lost on these. Remember brad is a one man team with a day job. He works as fast he can. Give the man some time.

Fenris

Re: Why haven't challenge scenarios been fixed yet?

Post by Fenris »

The really funny thing is after I thought about it, I realized I only care about the "crazy", not "challenge" scenarios and had those mixed up in my head. So there actually hasn't been a post of anyone who cares enough.