NL event

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Terrel

NL event

Post by Terrel »

First, thanks Brad! Enjoyed it!

Secondly, it looks like elements of the scenario are being tweaked for events, then untweaked when events are over?

I say this because...

Mob "to hit" is abnormally high, now that the speed has been slowed back to normal
The doors to the bank in ...er, the main bank in NL...are still gone

I suspect this is also part of the reason tier damage was inadvertently nerfed a couple of weeks ago. A setting was changed, and perhaps not changed back later to the same way it was. Conjecture on my part as to the cause, but the effect is real.

Thanks!

Martialarts

Re: NL event

Post by Martialarts »

Had a real nice time few bugs were present but over all i would give crazy nl a score of 85% fun. thanks
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

We will give it a good old fashion reboot soon, clean up any of the temp settings that i may not have gotten back correctly.

Not aware of anything that would have broken any doors... wierd

Omni
Admin
Admin

Post by Omni »

As a result of a correction which Brad applied, some of the doors in NL were auto-closing, often cycling to a closed state every round. As a result of several complaints which I had received from players, through other sysops who were online at the time, I removed the doors entirely from the scenario - apparently some players were killed by trapped doors (Shimok) that closed on them and triggered their effects. This was a temporary state which only lasted until the game is reset. At this point, all the doors which I removed have returned.
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

Brad wrote:We will give it a good old fashion reboot soon, clean up any of the temp settings that i may not have gotten back correctly.

Thanks Brad! Looking forward to see if this fixes tier damage!