Quirks are not right

Any tech issues can be posted here.
finalwarrior

Quirks are not right

Post by finalwarrior »

For some reason quirks are coming so slow for my account since yesterday. I spent 8 hours in Caleria yesterday and gained 3 quirks. I have a Gold subscription and UGH. I mentioned it in DZ chat and others said they noticed the slowness aswell. I'm feeling like I should have just got Silver this month and saved myself 13$.

Athena
Title: Goddess aka ROADKILL

Re: Quirks are not right

Post by Athena »

I posted on this awhile ago, I don't know if this is the "new" normal rate. Seems like it. Anyway, I cancelled my upgh's because I just cant justify the gains for what it costs. Maybe if there was a flat rate fee to cover gh for the entire account, it might be worth it.
I am the Goddess of wisdom, the breath of life...
Protectress of Heroes brave and valorous.

finalwarrior

Post by finalwarrior »

I am feeling your pain Athena. I will be making the same changes next month as well if it's not changed. I saw your post on this aswell since you mentioned it.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

I agree.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

SharedFolder
Title: Supreme Folder

Post by SharedFolder »

I agree with everyone above.

Lately I've been averaging about 1-2 quirk points every 5-8 hours of active hunting. That's pretty steep considering most quirk skills cost (on average) 10 points. For me, that's approximately one quirk skill point every 50 hours. I too hope that this isn't intentional because it really kills the value of having UGH.