Nork 2 -> Nork 1 Question

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Brad
Admin
Admin

Nork 2 -> Nork 1 Question

Post by Brad »

Guys, help me out here please.

I'm tired of maintaining two norks, its becoming quite a burden.

If i was to copy nork 2 over to nork 1.. would their be any unintended consequences? Wierd free/pay issues im not thinking of?

Thanks

Hawk409

Re: Nork 2 -> Nork 1 Question

Post by Hawk409 »

free players would gain access to the newer quests in alt 2, other then that i cant think of any other effects

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

Finally.. this makes so much sense.. Not sure why we are keeping 2 alts of nork up anyways.. just make it one nork and who cares if free players get a few more quests.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Event quests for free players!
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

Brad:
Would this affect the HP/EP limits currently set for free players?
But other than what was previously mentioned, I don't see any impact. I'm not against opening up the events to all, may help draw them to pay as they get to grow better.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Remove the caps placed on free accounts, if you retain more free customers, there is more chance of them converting to a subscriber.

It would make for easier maintenance if there was just 1 version of FREE Nork where everything is the same.

When people subscribe the main attraction is alternate scenarios, Cobrahn could do with being mandatory, as people generally seems to skip this head straight to Crazy Aleria and then become a NL newbie over night, where the rest of us spent a decade in cob :)

The content in Cobrahn is so rich compared to NL I just think people are skipping a large part of addictive fun :) <remove darkness from the skeletons in Upper giant Keep, it killed the area.>
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

FreedomsPhoenix

Post by FreedomsPhoenix »

Im all for it!

Skip

Post by Skip »

Last I heard - there was a different set of math working in alt 1 than in alt 2 that determines "to hit" and "to defend" against baddies -- with alt 1 being the more friendly to the player.

Is this still the case?

~ Buzz/Skip__KAM ~