Game locks up.

Any tech issues can be posted here.
OmegaCrits

Game locks up.

Post by OmegaCrits »

I seen this was mentioned in cnork forums but has anyone else have issue with game locking up if you kill another player for dexing or accidentally? As far as I know it has only happened to me in NL. And the incident happens when my barb kills my ment, haven't tested other way around. This has been happening to me the past couple of days.
Auron__MYTH

"A wise man will hear and increase in learning, and a man of understanding will attain wise counsel." - Old Proverbs

Terrel

Re: Game locks up.

Post by Terrel »

Yep..happens to me to

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

I haven't had a chance to investigate it yet, but i'll ping you guys in the forums when i look into it.

Thanks
Brad

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Happens all the time data overflow after pling to dex someone

vedwed
Title: THE MAD MENT

Post by vedwed »

I tried to dex someone in nl yesterday, or the day before, was not pretty. I did not crash, but i was in an alter-nl lol, trees over all the buildings, no named npc that you can not click or kill, and strange invalid hex arguments were spamming the game scroll, of course the person I killed was not on the hex so he rotted, but teleporting to jil seemed to fix my issue for the time being, not that that is a fix by any means, but hope it helps ID the problem