Any Development News?

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Quaternion

Any Development News?

Post by Quaternion »

Since the conference it seems things have gone quiet about development of new content.

Brad if you are working on this could you let us know current level of progress? Perhaps some sneak peaks and an ETA?

Thanks,

Quaternion

Quaternion

Re: Any Development News?

Post by Quaternion »

Guess not... good job my subs are about to expire then.

IngmarASH

Post by IngmarASH »

Yeah.. im kinda waitin for news too.. just came back to see if there was something new.. brad, any updates?

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

Hey! Sorry guys I and I hate the way phpbb shows "older" topics ahead of newer ones.

On SDC: I've been chatting more about in main chat, as I can give a lot more real time info. Its very close, I honestly hope to have the SDC expansion before Christmas. If I can get the sysops bumping around in there this week I think we will be good.

Critter tuning is ( once again ), going to be pretty fluid after launch as our population is now extremely diverse as far as both skill and character development. Got several new quests, a new quirk, and expansion of an old quirk, some new tech dealing with resists, a new type of "crafting", and, of course, some upgraded equipment. Should be fun ( after the obligatory you-suck-brad-this-is-too-hard phase of every new expansion )

(smile)
Brad

Acaciam

Post by Acaciam »

Is java drak still halted for the time being?

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

There is no one currently working on the pure java frontend at this time ( to my knowledge ), no.

I have recently spoken to someone who wants to work on a javaSCRIPT version however.