NL GDH GDH2 BDC SDC

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Martialarts

NL GDH GDH2 BDC SDC

Post by Martialarts »

At some point when do you think up graded nl as a whole will happen pretty tired of waiting waiting a long time here.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Merlin

Re: NL GDH GDH2 BDC SDC

Post by Merlin »

maybe brad will create a version of NL that you start from as a level 50 at the beginning<MA were you even level 50 when NL was released? I seem to remember you being 30something>. That should entertain everyone for a few weeks, no-one actually needs new content right?
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Cobra

Post by Cobra »

The horror...50/30's getting owned by kins...the horror.

New content in NL would get me thinking of coming back, don't know about other capped out people. The idea for challenge nork is good, and looks like it has brought some people back. But what's the point of doing it again if you were there the first time around?

Cobra

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

I never make it personal but in your case Merlin I will make an exception I stayed 30 for skill 30 your a child. I am just tired of you childish ways. Move on I have Grow up I have. Seems to me Merlin I have never asked nor recieved your help.

Simple question Can we get more inforamtion on when Brad expects to release the updated NL and when can we expect some new and exciting ways to die.. :|
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Cobra wrote:The horror...50/30's getting owned by kins...the horror.

New content in NL would get me thinking of coming back, don't know about other capped out people. The idea for challenge nork is good, and looks like it has brought some people back. But what's the point of doing it again if you were there the first time around?

Cobra

A fast and easy way of doing nothing.. Tho its exciting to be scared to do anything until u relize IT DON'T MATTER.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Martialarts wrote:I never make it personal but in your case Merlin I will make an exception I stayed 30 for skill 30 your a child. I am just tired of you childish ways. Move on I have Grow up I have. Seems to me Merlin I have never asked nor recieved your help.

Simple question Can we get more inforamtion on when Brad expects to release the updated NL and when can we expect some new and exciting ways to die.. :|
Ma that wasn't a personal attack, but thanks anyway.

I was simply pointing out that if brad follows suit and resets a version of NL to the start and forces everyone to start with a 50/30 you will experience a different challenge.

It wasn't so easy first time around without previous level 75's helping you out.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Ma that wasn't a personal attack, but thanks anyway.

I was simply pointing out that if brad follows suit and resets a version of NL to the start and forces everyone to start with a 50/30 you will experience a different challenge.

It wasn't so easy first time around without previous level 75's helping you out.

Yup your right Sorry about that Merlin Big enuff to say i read it wrong.. :mrgreen:

Takes a family to raise a critter in this game not one can go it really alone they can but man hard as heck. And yes new content would be nice always looking for new things to experaince. But i am still on a journy.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Acaciam

Post by Acaciam »

Hm. Let's see... http://www.google.com - where is it? Ah. Google Translate. Annnddddd, here we go. Martialarts to English (US).
Much better.