Mormar Content change

Any tech issues can be posted here.
srflynn64

Mormar Content change

Post by srflynn64 »

Did some testing on Lev 57 FM

Seems much better Brad for being able to play and exp is a good rate too.

Still only one down side to it is that its near impossible to have 2 mobs attacking as they still hit like a brick 6-900 a time from the 2 of them on lev M1-3, having to use a sack of IH just killing 2 mobs on M3.

Looking at FM side of it i had Tiers up and all self prots. Only time there wasnt a problem is when using Akro Shield but a 20 round uasage for 200 recast isnt worth it, Think you could make this like when using Psi Diversion with a 20 ep a round usage and 60 round usage and 1 round recast so its possible to have extra def and have a few mobs attacking.

edit - Having Akro shield still meant taking about 300 damage a time, but made it possible to at least kill some things, this could also be of more use use in BDC/SDC etc for solo FM's, also could make it a higher lv tier and swap with Burning Delerium. Akro shield wasnt really of use till after primal

Quaternion

Re: Mormar Content change

Post by Quaternion »

akro shield was very useful for me when sweeping a particularly hard zoo pre primal, would give me the chance to survive and leech back

srflynn64

Post by srflynn64 »

Another thing Brad

Mobs running when they are low on HP is a pain, chasing them causes some players in groups to miss out on exp/skill

maybe stopping that will be usefull

Brenem

Post by Brenem »

Me and Hawk was hunting GDH and 1 of the Gatherers jumped in dark area from me.
Hawk finished it off before I could see it again.
I got no exp from that kill.
That is 1 example of players doing right but line of site messed up the exp.
I can think of other possible problems with that.

At lvl 63, my ment has a hard to finding anyplace that it can handle solo. so, party is main way to get more exp for him.
but the line of site thing is messing that up as well.