Quirk System Not working

Any tech issues can be posted here.
srflynn64

Quirk System Not working

Post by srflynn64 »

I contacted Omni about this but decided to make a post on it.

Apparantly the system has a bit of a bug and isnt giving quirks

Im on Gold and UGH and have alway gained at 1 qp every 30 mins but noticed today that i wasnt getting any qps after 9 hours play.
My main reason for posting is i have heard of at least 1 other case of this, and would like to know what Brad intends to do for those of us that are on Gold/UGH that get this problem.

Twiztid

Re: Quirk System Not working

Post by Twiztid »

Yea no doubt, been 3 days I been steady hunting on my healer also gold and UGH and no quirks, this is really crappy and I think we should be compensated for this loss -_-

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

I'm looking into adding a tag to the "look at xxx" to display a message when the creature is elligible to "grant quirks"

This will clear up any misunderstanding about what creatures do/don't count as a quirk elligible kill.

Some of the stuff people have already realized, but this should remove any remaining misunderstandings.

srflynn64

Post by srflynn64 »

Yeah thats all well but that dont help us that arnt getting or gunna get a qp for the next 3 days coz of a *BAD* roll

I didnt return to game and then upgrade to gold/ugh on a char to wait 4 or more days to get a quirk point when i used to get em every 30 mins, and also spend over 12 hours killing in an area i should have been getting them before even seeing i hadnt got a single one

Twiztid

Post by Twiztid »

meh I might as well go back to silver if this is how its going to be screw that -_-

Twiztid

Post by Twiztid »

honestly brad I feel this is the worst idea you have had, I wasnt happy with my gains before, and no its going to be even worse.....thanks

Skrillex
Title: Doc

Post by Skrillex »

I agree with Twiztid.. Qurik gains are rediculously low... Its like here play for 3 days and ill give you a quirk... No... In my opinion worthless. I am not happy with a lot of game changes thus far. And for this quirk bug.. If not fixed ill gladly change all my accounts to silver. If not unsubscribe cause its really getting rediculous. You pay more for this game then any other RPG out there. Now you start taking away "bonuses" if you will call it that. pfft 2 thumbs way down.
May God be with you on the day of Wrath.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

I wasnt aware that there were any changes made to the way quirks are gained.. But I would say it is better that it has a level restriction on it.. I havent seen it lately but a while back.. i know some people would afk in low level dungeons where there was no danger whatsoever and let their retributive quirks kill and get them more quirks. So now maybe you just have to hunt in an area appropriate for your level.. If you are lvl 70+ that probably means deep mormar and gdh.

dhavin

Post by dhavin »

It has been level restricted to a certain degree. My mentalist used to gain quirks at a reasonable rate prior to completing the primal quest 7 months ago. Since then, I've gained approximately 120 quirks and I don't gain quirks anywhere except GDH/SDC. I don't even gain quirks killing in Mormar. Basically, it is no longer an adequate reward for maintaining gold or UGH, it won't even factor into my decision to keep those subscriptions. On all future characters, I will maximize quirks before completing Primal, then switch them to silver.

Twiztid

Post by Twiztid »

I have removed my UGH status and going back to silver on all crits , until there is a proper fix and compensation for this