primal/advanced ability logging

Any tech issues can be posted here.
niko

primal/advanced ability logging

Post by niko »

- Added logging when a primal/advanced ability is learned, including time/date/location/etc
That's great, but one possible issue... is this also going to log ones we already know the first time we log in with them or something like that? Lots of folks already know all their tiers...

~niko

Merlin

Re: primal/advanced ability logging

Post by Merlin »

Does this mean you're going to honor those who have previously reported loosing teirs, and replace them?
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Migam

Post by Migam »

I would think he made an initializing routine to go through what's stored atm the game was down today so the log was created and stored.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Well, Lets see if this pays off...

Logged onto a 75/35 healer and supprise supprise, not a single teir(accross the board all NL discs are missing.), I mean I have nothing at all, I've sent an e-mail in and Will post with updates if/when I receive anything back.

Hopefully there should be a log of me having those abilities since I had them and was using them at the weekend.

Yesterday, (~06/april/2009 8-9pm GMT) whilst in ALT 2 and the game crashed and was reset thats the only thing I can relate to this problem.

[UPDATE:]

The healer was rolled back to a version of him that knew the teirs. Problem fixed.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety