NOTHING NEW

Any tech issues can be posted here.
Rodri

Re: NOTHING NEW

Post by Rodri »

there is anything new for lvl 75? Can i keep going on my lvl75? i dont see anything new. There is any new scenario? Quest? can i get more exp/sk? FOR LVL 75? u did something for top players? can u answer me if there is something NEW FOR LVL75? remember, LVL75, LVL75, LVL75. cause i saw the "5 answers".. all for mid players. NOTHING FOR LVL75

"like i thought.. not a damn answer from BRAD, about anything coming.. thanks!"

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

Are you skill 38 yet?

Are you skill 15 brewing?

Have you killed AcidronAlcor multiple times?

Have you completed Trapper's quest?

Have you completed Wakka's quest multiple times?

Have you gotten so many primal quirks that either you can gain no more or there is nothing else worth buying?

Disclaimer:
I don't actually care to hear your answers, nor reasons as to why you may not attempt to achieve said goals, but I doubt you're 6 for 6.
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

You care about my answers don't you? Of course you do!!!

I love you too Leify!

Pepma

Post by Pepma »

Leif wants to be Bruce Wayne =(

flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Post by flisk »

Personally, i think it's time a wave of evil swept across the land...

And I mean pure evil...

Perhaps even something that the Drakkar herself would shy away from...

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

[quote="flisk"]Personally, i think it's time a wave of evil swept across the land...

quote]

Personally, I think Rodri has no manners.

If you don't see anything you like, Rodri, then be a class act and state your viewpoints like civilized adult, instead of acting like a spoiled teenage brat.

Rodri

Post by Rodri »

yes darge made it time ago, no reason to make sk15 brewing, nothing really good for the effort.

killed acid only 5 or 6 times, but no reason really to kill it more, since the small one drop the same item (guess it takes a lot of time to fix a lair?)

of course u know the answer for the next one...

yes did wakka a lot lot of times, for other players too.

and about quirks... well that is just ridiculous, play hrs and hrs ONLY to get some quirks???!! (and yes some, since they are random, u can play hrs and get 1) we should get some free quirks, since a lot of players were already lvl75 when he put them in. and we need a lot of them... its not easy to get quirks if u dont really have anything to do... and i have gold/ugh..

im asking for upgrades, to keep playing. u are talking about little things in the game. im talking about a new scenario - items - quests , lairs, etc

if u dont care about my answers, then dont ask? anyway i posted it to call GMS attention. since they dont really reply the emails... and most of the times they say, post it!

terrel, sry i dont speak english, so its hard for me to write. im really sry if i hurt ur sensibility. im posting my viewpoints, this is how can i do it.

Rodri

u guys get mad b/c im asking for new "things" for me and everyone.. we pay, whats the problem with asking for new things? freal, check the last updates, and changes... amazing

Darge

Post by Darge »

You're missing the point. I don't care about your answers because they are questions you should ask yourself; "Have I completed all top end content?"

Unless you can answer yes, you really can't complain about the lack of new content effectively.
SIN

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

rodri, to give you a direct answer, we are working on all sorts of fun things for the game, including new high end content.

Brad

niko

Post by niko »

Are you skill 38 yet?
skill 36, but uh skill 38 helps my healer how? I can assault for like .0000001% of a crits hps? And dont' get me started on everyone that got skill 38 from forge from 'normal play' off that absurd bug that if you didn't notice you're just a liar.
skill 14, but uh skill 15 means I'll fail less than the 0% I fail now at brews? Or there's something actually worth brewing beyond marton robes?
Have you killed AcidronAlcor multiple times?
yes.
Have you completed Trapper's quest?
yes.
Have you completed Wakka's quest multiple times?
yes.
Have you gotten so many primal quirks that either you can gain no more or there is nothing else worth buying?
you mean there's something worth buying besides the 1 point into deep pockets so you can sell the bugged bamboo boots? you must have different primal quirks available than me. personally I like buying primal form because I know it does nothing and I won't be disappointed after I waste points on it.

But I don't pay/play anymore so whatever.

KillerBUZZ

Post by KillerBUZZ »

Darge Niko Just made you look really stupid :lol:

Darge

Post by Darge »

It seems to bear repeating that the answers to the questions above do not interest me in the slightest (I'm really not interested in keeping tabs on your achievements; even you Tirith). The questions represent things people seem to not do, while still saying there's nothing new in the game. If you want to debate the current usefulness of doing those things, fine; it's equally arguable that in the long run you'll have to do it sooner or later when it is useful.

Regardless, some things worth noting:
niko wrote: skill 36, but uh skill 38 helps my healer how? I can assault for like .0000001% of a crits hps? And dont' get me started on everyone that got skill 38 from forge from 'normal play' off that absurd bug that if you didn't notice you're just a liar.
All 7 classes in Drakkar aren't Healers. While you may not want to acknowledge this, melee classes and thieves do have reason to strive for those skills.
niko wrote:
skill 14, but uh skill 15 means I'll fail less than the 0% I fail now at brews? Or there's something actually worth brewing beyond marton robes?

I know a recipe or two that aren't 100% success rate at sk 14, and it's not hard to imagine how future GDH content could utilize sk 15.
niko wrote:
you mean there's something worth buying besides the 1 point into deep pockets so you can sell the bugged bamboo boots? you must have different primal quirks available than me. personally I like buying primal form because I know it does nothing and I won't be disappointed after I waste points on it.
The selling price of bamboo boots isn't a bug, and they aren't the only item you need Deep Pockets for.

In any case, 'worth' is a matter of opinion, and we feel differently about it.
KillerBUZZ wrote:Darge Niko Just made you look really stupid :lol:
Any other pearls of wisdom?
SIN

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

KillerBUZZ wrote:Darge Niko Just made you look really stupid :lol:
I thought you had a bed time? =/

Awfully late to stay up posting on the KoD forums! =)

Tirith

Post by Tirith »

Darge knows my name! I feel special.

fluffy

Post by fluffy »

Since Darge was kind enough to point out what we should all strive for in the game, and I can say, for the most part, that I've been there and done that..guess it re-enforces my thoughts that paying for a game, who's only allure now is WAITING for something new to be introduced, doesn't make a lot of sense.

Darge

Post by Darge »

fluffy wrote:Since Darge was kind enough to point out what we should all strive for in the game
Please don't twist my words, I said nothing of the sort.
SIN

niko

Post by niko »

The point is, many people have completed all high-end content, and asking what's new or coming SOON and expecting an actual answer (besides vague non-answers and attempted thread-hijacking) is perfectly fair and reasonable.

Oh well, just reaffirms my decision to stop paying.
Last edited by niko on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tnem
Title: Lord

Post by Tnem »

Wow super flame special, personaly i have not completed all top end content, but would still like more content to be added before I come back to play.

Quirking is pointless they should come as you play, not play to get them for a start.

I agree with Rodri and agree with the way he has done it. Its our rights as customers to be rude frankly. What strikes me as rude is all the other players comments about rodri and how they have been said. I used to play the game for its community but even that has gone down hill now.

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

Tnem wrote: Its our rights as customers to be rude frankly.
Going somewhat off topic, but couldn't disagree more with the sentiment expressed, Tnem.

Being a customer doesn't give you a right to be rude; we all already have that right. (Well, unless you live in China, or North Korea, or Cuba, or a few other places. Unfortunately, Canada seems to be joining that list too <G>. Just waiting to get flamed for that; spose I should leave politics out of it.)

But just because one has a right doesn't mean it's cool to exercise it. I have a right to make a certain amount of noise where I live. Exercising that right is my perogative. However, there are consequences. Should I push that envelope, I'll be annoying my neighbors. If I annoy my neighbors, they'll tend to respond in kind. Eventually, it escalates, and gets ugly.

Manners are not merely a quaint antiquity. They were created, and exist, because frankly, it's tough to live in a soceity of boors. Doing so leads to fights and ugliness, with sometimes deadly consequences. Manners make living in a large community a little more bearable. For example, most people think it's a good thing that it's socially unacceptable to break wind in someone else's face. (Those who dissent from that point are probably 12, with their circle of peers, and the passer, as opposed to the receiver.)

Online communities are similar to the real world. If you want to be rude, go ahead, but the fact of the matter is, it diminishes the strength of your argument. People tend to focus emotionally on the rude comments, and the merits of the points you were trying to make get lost.

So if you choose to exercise your right to be rude, so be it. Don't expect respect for being rude, however.

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

The game has been up since the 1980s and from that time there had to have been a good amount of waiting time somewhere in there for the next biggest thing. I know I've posted in the past for some updates which I did in a respectful way. Not yelling about how there is nothing to do for 75s. The updates were generally given to us. Not in great detail, but it at least gave me some ideas of where things were for new content.

SDC is being worked on. The waiting sucks, yes, and if you don't want to pay while you wait. Turn your account off, just don't let everyone know more than once. :)

Rodri

Post by Rodri »

terrel.. i sent mails a lot of mails. i posted many times here... what i get? from the mails.. NO ANSWER, in the post "we are working..." what can i do then?...

i know its hard to make new areas and takes time and work... but, when brad added BDC to the game? i think it was time ago, and its a "small place" u can do all the lairs/quest/everything in.. one, two months? plus is still full of bugs... so im waiting for what? for another mini area full of bugs?
Brad wrote:rodri, to give you a direct answer, we are working on all sorts of fun things for the game, including new high end content.

Brad
a great direct answer!! thats what im talking about, what i get from brad? nothing...
since im a paid player, i think I deserve another answer....... no?
what kind of new things brad? when are u going to put them in brad?.

thx!!

Rodri

and damn! niko's response was excellent lol!!

Tirith

Post by Tirith »

Well, I have tried to avoid posting my thoughts on this, as I hate to complain or be negative. However, I feel that Omni has done a great job with new content, bug fixes, special events that are fun and give moderately nice and not over powering rewards. Omni has been doing a GREAT job. However, we used to get common journal posts from the sysops telling us the progress and whats in the works, hints, common chit chat. This helped the game seem not so dead. Now whenever I come to forums, there arent any updates or posts,etc. Once a week journal updates telling us how the progress is going would be nice so that all the players feel that their money is not wasted. We all know that you "are working" but we don't know how soon to expect things, we aren't getting the updates we used to get.

Also, I know this is off topic, but it just popped into my head. We only need one game changes thread. I know there have been several "Game Changes" "NL changes" "Bug Fixes"
I think all of these should be contained within one post so that we arent losing posts by old threads that dont get updated.

Omni
Admin
Admin

Post by Omni »

I've been unusually busy recently, my apologies.

Once I get less busy, regular updates will return ;-)
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!

Darge

Post by Darge »

Should be plenty new now.
SIN

Atom
Title: Member Stylish Club