Any tech issues can be posted here.
Omni
Admin
Admin

Known Issues

Post by Omni »

Omni's comments are in blue.

Front-End Issues
The NE BD statue does not have it's own subtype.

The Acidron cloak does not have it's own subtype.

The keep ring item does not have a 24x24 displayed graphic.

The party window will crash if it is opened 2x and then both are closed.

Keeping party window open seems to randomly crash the FE. Active gaining of leadership points may be required.

Global Issues
Large groups of creatures can simultaneously de-spawn when they lose sight of a target. Video example from Tirith: http://kingdomofdrakkar.com/forums/view ... f=6&t=7161

Mormar Pages and Dots. Testing so far does not indicate a problem. Need some specific examples please - where you were hunting and what you expected to drop.

Primal stun not having a 'backoff period'. I believe what is meant here is that you can be chain-stunned by primal stun.

The scroll Ajamtax gives you can only be read in NL and Nork. It is blank in other scenarios. -Brad needs to copy the scroll text to the other servers. This was not intended as a hint ;-)

Paid training going beyond 45.5%. Not sure what the issue is here?

Certain abilities seem to worsen when you advance from skill 30 to 31 or 31 to 32. Additional details and examples needed.

Guild Hall Issues

Typo: the lower guild hall mentalist trainer tile uses an 'of' when it should not. This is a map description.

Nork Issues
The OrcKing and GnollKing in Mjorin never re-spawn after being killed. -Brad has been looking at it, we know what is happening, but not why.

Typo: You hearBetty: Can i see what is in your sack? Need a space at beginning the of the shout before you call the NPC name. I should be capitalized.

Aleria Issues

Cobrahn Issues
Typo: "You find yourself in the inner sactum of the undead. Fire graces the walls. You don't feel comfortable here..." This is a map description in cobrahn.

Nameless Issues
Wakkamole encounters 1-5 don't scale properly.

Players can complete the Primal Quest without having done emergon's quest, effectively bypassing it

Shimok flagging players incorrectly and then not recognizing quest item appropriately. -Found the bug, made a correction and a change. Sent to Brad.

Crystal Resistance items do not seem to have any effect. This includes the potion and the scrolls.

Typo: In NL swamp, there's 'vile,rotting warriors' just missing a space

Typo: Southwest town cellar- Door described as to the west, actually to the east. Map Description

Typo: Samex- "The high concentrations akronium..." Needs "of" This is an NPC conversation.

Typo: Akbat- Both "its" need an apostrophe. This is an NPC conversation.

Typo: Giltry- Two periods after first sentence. This is an NPC conversation.

Typo: BDH Acidprot boots: You are look at a pair of bamboo boots slotted with seperate silver dragon scales. Item Description

Typo: Titan Bone. "You are looking at a large titan bone ." Space before the period.

Typo: Acidbrush says "you heara rustling of leaves"; needs a space. Acidbrush NPC

Typo: "You are looking at an ounce of a wing of a decayed swap bat ." This is the batwing item. swamp is mis-spelled and there is a space before the period.

Barbarian

Fighter

Fighter/Mentalist
Cross-over skill gain. The % gained seems out of balance. Cross-over allows you to gain ment skill, but killing with a lower skilled weapon can cause seemingly unusually high gains in the Mentalist skill which are out of proportion to the weapon skill.

Healer
Typo: When the 'Clear-Casting' effect kicks in once you are skill 38+, the message reads "You use the abilitiy with little effort"

Typo: When a charm attempt fails. "Your oponent resists."

Martial Artist

Mentalist
Items imbued with sk 19 discs cannot be recharged even if you are sk 38

Paladin
Typo: When Shield of Nobility fades, the message reads "the primal nobility faids"

Typo: When disarm fails, the message is 'You fail to disarm the oponent' Opponent is misspelled.

Thief
Thief Skill Gain using Back-stab. Notes sent to Brad on gains.

Typo: Backstab: You land a suprise attack against your opponent! Should be surprise.

Typo: Quickshadow trigger: You locate a critical point!. Sounds like the wrong word or truncated. Maybe point of entry, vulnerability, opening or you see an opportunity.

Omni
Admin
Admin

Re: Known Issues

Post by Omni »

Post about typo's in various portions of the game have been merged into this post.

Omni
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!

Martialarts

Broken area

Post by Martialarts »

Seems area in sdc under tanning quest Mac's Friend is Broken I am there and he wont take silks on any level player nor will he take wriath or spector ones lvl 78 thief maxed skill nor from a 75/36 thief.

Not sure what are is called.
Thanks
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

"You are looking at a platinum key ." Extra space in there

RB Hally says its silver when its not.

Str hally doesnt say it when it is.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

Atom
Title: Member Stylish Club

Post by Atom »

Hasting a barb is not working correctly. I thought about it recently and went back and tried it. It is supposed to work up to wild, but you know who wants to play a non frothed barb :lol: .

Weird things that probably are not intended are happening. Some times i am able to use two actions such as arg, or attack and others it is not. At wild when hasted the barb is doing "attack npc" and I have the round dashes enabled on and you can see in one round the following happening:

you miss.
you miss.

or

you miss.
you receive a sudden burst of speed
you miss.
you emit a blood curdling battle roar;
you miss.

Now im starting to lose zerk and am only anxious but still have haste. When i am stacking "attack npc" i am only getting one action:

you miss.

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

VT north bank door doesnt open on click walk, only #OPEN.

When you first gain succor and it asks you to add it to a macro bar, if you click yes it does not add it.
----------

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

nunnbt473 wrote: When you first gain succor and it asks you to add it to a macro bar, if you click yes it does not add it.
It does add it.. just adds it to a new macro group.

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

List Stats system macro doesnt work, just has "a" as a macro instead of "list stats"
----------

Veega

Post by Veega »

Forest dweller and woodlands dweller's popup message pictures such as when you start drowning are backwards. Forest dwellers see a woodland face and woodland dwellers see a forest face

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

seems i can no longer use my account button to get to that page? something change?

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

MA
Did you recently uninstall Chrome?
It's a known issue that it does not uninstall fully, it leaves pieces of broken code in registry. So when you try to launch links it points to a key that is no longer there.
There is a fix on the web, but I do not have the URL

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

http://www.donationcoder.com/forum/inde ... ic=26544.0

NukeChrome.reg is what you need to download and run.

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Mars wrote:MA
Did you recently uninstall Chrome?
It's a known issue that it does not uninstall fully, it leaves pieces of broken code in registry. So when you try to launch links it points to a key that is no longer there.
There is a fix on the web, but I do not have the URL
Oh no all ready fixed :P

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Is there still a healer bug when trying to hide thief skill is 35 aid and agil and str on? with thief in party seems his tiers do not work on gnomes ect. Healer with 35+ agil is seen on any hex. strange thing there. the thief does not wroke all his tiers cast echos or tiers such as ancient plegue stay on 2 3 rounds only. BUG i think
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Veega

Post by Veega »

Veega wrote:Forest dweller and woodlands dweller's popup message pictures such as when you start drowning are backwards. Forest dwellers see a woodland face and woodland dwellers see a forest face