The Kingdom of Drakkar
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: overall
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:58 am 

Title: Meh.
was a lot of fun, thanks brad.

things i seen:

problem with lostfarmers and lostpeasants following.
friendly militia had what i'd say is right ammount of hp, evil militia while being annoying with ah at times, seemed about right, bit hard to hit, but thats my fault for not skilling ss more.
hatchlings...suck ;) skill 24 20/20 weapon concealment, 45 agil, couldn't hide from them at max distance viewable, while at same time, could hide from everything else there.

canteen quest: captian wouldn't take canteen, canteens didn't tie on pickup.

Post subject: Replying to Topic 'o
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:48 am 

Title: The Raging Storm
Utter chaos, beautiful really, especially with hatchlings. But of course for the people who should be fighting those suckers it was anything but fun. I question that a primal-ish encounter with hatchlings yields a level 40 item. Suggestion here is make it a 55 thing and pump the adds up on it, maybe some +attack or a useful disk on it (3x3 infravision?). Maybe move the earing drop to another crit type or encounter, dunno. Size constraints bothered me I guess. We've got 50 people or so hunting in these areas in what is really not too large an area, with zoos of not that many crits really, drops are going to be few and far between I suspect, and I seemed to be experiencing such. Not sure if anyone can verify either, but I wasn't seeing any needler hearts drop, so who knows on that. Overall, one heck of a romp and looking fairly decent considering the unpolished state it's in. Good job and good luck.

Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

Last edited by Darge on Mon May 29, 2006 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:57 am 

Personaly I like the new Barb/MA armor that was droped. Got something for my barb to wear instead of that smelly yeti ;).

To me the ammount of insane militia is a bit low, I was in a party hunting them and had a hard time finding more then one at a time. Could just be from the ammout of people but the regen/ammount should be upped a bit.

The malismite (i think i spelt it right) seemed to rarely hit me, but when it did it was for 1.1k+ not sure if thats the intended effect but seems a bit high.

Eat penalties were a bit harsh same with stripping. Having nearly every monster you die to eat and strip you is wrong. Could see why Hatchlings eat, but it would have to be a big leech to eat me ;).

Just my ramblings

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:19 pm 
Admin
Admin

They were just programmed to eat you TangoDown, not everyone.. i'll fix that this next update.

Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:27 pm 

Hmm he din get eaten enough Brad could ya work on that please =) , Im sure he was feeling left out of last nite carnage.