Combat Quirk BUGS ***urgent

Known Issues and Comments
Acaciam

Combat Quirk BUGS ***urgent

Post by Acaciam »

I've leveled up two MAs since the quirks system was implemented and am convinced
that Improved Reflexes and Enhanced Armor work exactly opposite as intended.

I could stand in zoos in pillars, ud3, etc and not get touched with armor in average condition even with
MA skill as low as 14. After gaining 4 skills, repairing armor to exceptional, and filling out the above quirks,
i get hit every round.

Results were similar on different accounts, different slots, but after filling out the defensive quirks, i am
POSITIVELY getting hit more.

I'm not sure how other classes are, but its happening in all scenarios for MAs.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Re: Combat Quirk BUGS ***urgent

Post by Tirith »

I had similar experiences with an MA and the combat quirks in mid level, cobrahn area.. It should definately be looked at.

Acaciam

Post by Acaciam »

I thought it was just combat quirks, but I just dumped a point in Melee Avoidance, and seem to be getting hit more.
Before it was just archers, now it seems to be shortswords and macers getting through.

edit, I'm not such which is checked first, armor blocks or skill blocks, but I'm definately getting more armor blocks, as opposed to MA blocks,
so either MA blocking went down (which seems to be the case) or armor blocks went up.

edit2 Went from not getting hit at all, to getting hit occasionally with 5/5 Improved Reflexes, to getting hit often with 1 pt in melee avoidance.
Before that one point in Melee Avoidance, I was getting hit 1/5 rounds, now its 1/3 rounds and getting hit multiple times in the same round, which
I didn't EVER see before that 1 point.

Shaok

Post by Shaok »

Has this been fixed yet?

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

If your armor is almost useless you never get hit.. Reported the bug so dont repair gear much!