Quirks, Pt. 2 (Quirk Harder)

Known Issues and Comments
Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Quirks, Pt. 2 (Quirk Harder)

Post by Darge »

Primal Quirks-

Combat-
Primal Infusion (Strength) - Each purchase grants a +1 floating bonus to the strength stat
Primal Infusion (Agility) - Each purchase grants a +1 floating bonus to the agility stat
Primal Infusion (Constitution) - Each purchase grants a +1 floating bonus to the constitution stat
Primal Infusion (Intelligence) - Each purchase grants a +1 floating bonus to the intelligence stat
Primal Infusion (Wisdom) - Each purchase grants a +1 floating bonus to the wisdom stat
Regeneration- Each purchase grants you an additional +2 hp regen per round (Melee Only) -Pre-requisite, Fast Healing maxxed
Psionic Diffusion- Grants the chance to naturally cut psi as if wearing a psi cutter. Each purchase increases the chance up to 100%.

Non-Primal Quirks-

Combat-
Fast Healing- Each purchase grants an additional +1 hp regen per round

Class-
Martialist (Class)-
Ferocious Leadership- Having a martialist as the party leader increases the damage all melee attacks do, up to 100.

Barbarian (Class)-
Frenzied Leadership- Having a barbarian as the party leader grants all party members natural ES and psi resistance, up to 50.

Healer (Class)-
Nurturing Leadership- Having a healer as the party leader grants all party members additional hp regen, up to 50 per round.

Paladin (Class)
Punish Evil- Increases the damage all your attacks do against e/e crits, by up to 20%.
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

Pepma

Replying to Topic 'Quirks, Pt. 2 (Quirk Harder)'

Post by Pepma »

Good idea's darge.

A thought i had for a primal based quirk..

(no idea on the name thats open): - Each purchase increases the duration of your NL tier buffs (IE thorny edge, shield of whatever, balars, Battle cries, etc) by 5 rounds up to a maximum of 50 round increase.

Only real issue I forsee is that certain abilities aren't 50 round re-use, and are 30 or 10 or whatever. Perhaps on those, they could be made to double the length, so you aren't pushing them up all that much.

This would make keeping a party buffed more EP and user friendly.

-Pep

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

those are great ideas, But I do have one problem with the quirks system I would like to point out. Mentalist class quirks with the exception of energy regain require 200 quirk points to max out, to the best of my knowledge, the rest of the classes quirks require the same amount of points to max as well, except for MA's. their class quirks are 100 points to max out. With the quirks that are in game now, A martialist can max out all his quirks and still have plenty of points left over, the other classes can't and are most likely unable to max out all their quirks. Lets say I get all my quirk points spent before primal quirks are put in, I will be a maxxed out player and unable to even purchase primal quirks.

PieterPost

Post by PieterPost »

You'll be forced to keep UGH going, and I can think of at least one person who likes the idea of that <g>

Nemesis