Known Issues

Known Issues and Comments
Brad
Admin
Admin

Known Issues

Post by Brad »

09/26/2005

- Abilities that offer "retributive" strikes when an opponent hits/misses, etc.. Send the combat results to the wrong character currently. Example, if you have Dragon's Recourse and an opponent is blocked by your hands, the hit/miss message of your strike goes to the OPPONENT, not you. I don't have a short term solution for this. You will just see your targets die sometimes and won't know why.

- ENCHANT weapon doesnt work yet, don't buy it

- There will be a one time "bonus" number of quirks given out to players who meet certain criteria, ( years of play, level, etc ) at some point. This has not occured yet.

--

-- Please notify us immediately if you appear to get "unpurchased" quirks added to your list, and give as much information detailing what occured as possible.

- I'm leaving the accelerated quirk gain up for the weekend, to reward those helping out with the testing. I'll probably leave it up next week also. Thanks for all the feedback.
Last edited by Brad on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brad
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'Known Issues'

Post by Brad »

07/10/2006

You will need to get www1.drakkarzone.com/beta/drakkar.exe and *COPY* it over your current drakkar.exe in order to get the "toggleable" quirks to activate on all servers now.

(If you already have this version you dont need to redownload)

Brad
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'Known Issues'

Post by Brad »

07/13/2006

I'm aware of the problems with innate energy/etc. I'm working on a solution. Thanks for the feedback.

Still trying to find out why the new illusion effects are creating walls.

Working on re-implementing all the "cool new macro stuff we had going in the chat the other night but i had to take down cause it deleted macros"