The Room of Baby Blue Walls and Pure White Ceiling

Fan Fiction about Drakkar
Magnum

Post by Magnum »

I never played Drakkar without milkshake and brown chocolate cookies by my side. I would consume every bit of them slowly as a snail would crawl a thousand miles, savoring the taste as a dog would play with a special bone. Mother never failed to prepare them for me, and it goes along with a sweet kiss.

Maternal love at its best. Absolute, pure and unconditional.

“You are such a sweet girl, dearie” she would usually say after. Mother would usually run her hands through my smooth black hair before she walks out of the room of baby blue walls and pure white ceiling. I loved her, I loved her very much.

But that fateful day changed everything…

Sleepless for forty eight and a half hours, physically and mentally confined inside the room of baby blue walls and pure white ceiling, I fought that terrible headache while piloting my mentalist down the busy city of Nork. Two days and half an hour playing the same game, eating my favorite set of food for two breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners, and countless snack times.

But sleepless people tend to get cranky even to the ones they love. I was in a middle of a deal with a player selling my needed will pot for a couple million of coins when mother called me.

“Your milkshake and brown chocolate cookies are ready, sweetie!!”

“Hold on a sec, mother!” I said with an irate tone. There was a motherent of silence, about five seconds if my memory serves me right.

She didn’t knock. A fifty-year old mother barged inside her only daughter’s room of baby blue walls and pure white ceiling. I looked at her with a strange stare. She was never like that. That’s when I noticed her hair—since when has it turned grey? And wrinkles. She had wrinkles. It wasn’t my mother.

I felt like I haven’t seen her for years. She started talking.

“Dearie, can you please stop the game for a while breathe real air outside?”

I went back to my game. “I’m fine here, mother. Thanks.”

The deal. The stranger finally agreed to my offer of a million and a half coin for his pot when my mother held my hands and pulled them off the keyboard. “This is enough, honey. You’re ruining your life. Come with me outside. I have to show you something.”

I had a terrible headache. Piercing, horrible pain at the back of my eyes. I turned to her to find a horrible sight.

What happened to my mother’s eyes? They were turning red as blood. But she was smiling. She was smiling like a demon. The demon smiling at me in tight lips.

“Mother! What was that for?! And your eyes!! What happened to your eyes?!”

She just stared at me… stared eternally. Mother was scaring me. Something was wrong with her, and whatever it is, it was telling me she was going to kill me. That hideous smile and sharp red eyes. Mother was pulling out every ounce of energy from my soul. Then she suddenly turned around as if to pick something up.

A knife. A scalpel. A gun. A chainsaw. I didn’t want to find out.

She was going to kill me.

She was going to kill me.

She was losing her mind.

She was losing her mind!!!

MOTHER!

I quickly grabbed the dusty baseball bat that hung in the wall for years, unmoved and untouched. As she turned around, I saw a pair of protruding horns on her forehead—for the love of God, Satan has taken over my mother’s sacred body.

MOTHER!!!

She charged to me like a deadly bull. I found myself jumping up and down on my bed, swinging the bat violently until with a deadly force, it collided with her face. My possessed mother was sent to the floor, in fetal position, barely moving. She was moaning with low and creepy phrases.

Latin phrases.

I was scared. Never been scared in my entire life. I hopped to the floor with an awkward thump and checked her out. She was still alive. Oh cruel demons playing inside my dear mother. She was moving, she was really moving.

I raised the bat above my head and started pounding her head with nothing but pure brute force and the baseball bat… once… twice… thrice…

Green blood splashed all over the place. Stinky, green blood everywhere. Blood everywhere inside the room of baby blue walls and pure white ceiling. The walls, the bed, the computer, the ceiling. My hair. My face. My hands. My clothes!!

And she stopped moving. I let out a sigh of relief. She was dead, her head crushed and her hair dyed with the dark color of her own blood. Her left eyeball was dangling out of its socket.

Then I felt good. I was safe.

I walked over her dead body and went to the doorway. I found a tray of freshly baked cookies, a king-sized glass of white cold milkshake, and a gift-wrapped box of pink and blue on the floor. A card was firmly attached to the blue ribbon:

“Happy 18th Birthday, Sweetie. With love, Mother.”

It was the third of June. My 18th birthday. Mother never failed to be sweet. I took the tray of cookies and milkshake and placed it on the table beside my computer. Calmly, I sat and returned to my game.

The player was still there, flooding my chat window confirming the deal. Thank God he was still there.

“Sorry for the interruption,” I typed back, spreading stinky green blood on the keyboard. “One and a half million, deal?”

And the deal was ended as I took a bite from my favorite brown chocolate cookie. I smiled with satisfaction. The blood tasted nice as well. My own mother’s blood.

It was a heavenly bright day inside the room of baby blue walls and pure white ceiling.

I saw in my hand... The Willpower Potion...

M a l e c

Replying to Topic 'The Room of Baby Blue Walls and Pure Whit

Post by M a l e c »

Rofl took so long to read! ;o)
Boo!

Magnum

Replying to Topic 'The Room of Baby Blue Walls and Pure Whit

Post by Magnum »

hahahah