What do you think?

Fan Fiction about Drakkar
mageofwisdom

What do you think?

Post by mageofwisdom »

soo as to not clutter up the story forum, I'm making this little section for people to make recommendations, things they wanna see, requests that i stop writing such a stupid story, whatever you want to say about how it's going so far. Could really use the input for those of you who tell me you're addicted to it so far.

mageofwisdom

Replying to Topic 'What do you think?'

Post by mageofwisdom »

no idea how that posted twice. Sysops if you could consolidate this into one thread, that would be great (not combined with the story, still need that seperate).

Dragonslayer

Post by Dragonslayer »

uhm, aren't you just supposed to have the ever lovable c&c (critique and comments) in the same topic as the story? the same goes for the advertizing post in the tavern; I'm not very sure how strict our friendly sysop's are modding, but in mostly all forums crossposting is frowned on.
Dragonslayer of PHNX

mageofwisdom

Post by mageofwisdom »

felixice

Post by felixice »

hey mage can u hurry with the next chapter.....i cant wait till the part of the quest

mageofwisdom

Post by mageofwisdom »

It would be nice if people would start commenting on the chapters or how they feel about the story... just so i know people or reading or to see if anyone cares. Then again all of the forums on here tend to be a little quiet.

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

you can get an idea on reading by # of views a thread has

Doro

Post by Doro »

When I first saw the direction the story was going I inwardly groaned, having seen it before in many guises, but I have to admit your writing style draws one onward.

Keep to the story with no sidetracks, leave the family relations as mysteries to be told another time. Rattle onward as you are, it's going well.

Don't give out any "ingame" secrets - I am sure you wouldn't anyway.

From me . . . Good job, well done so far.

We do appreciate the spellchecker you are using (even though it's American) ho ho.

Yes, Mars is correct, look at the views your thread is getting, that says it all.
ho