Dare i say this title...World of warcraft

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)
impalachris

Dare i say this title...World of warcraft

Post by impalachris »

Ok let me first start off by saying what this post is NOT about. It is NOT about leaving drakkar, switching games, or being mad at a sysop. I realize a lot of Drakkarians have played WoW and now hate the people who run it. I will say I agree. However, as much as i cannot stand the people running it, I still like the game. I enjoy the game play a great amount. While things have changed the basics are still created by the ones who made many of the games we loves like ROCK N ROLL RACING! This being said I am looking to see if anyones interested in firing up their old account(or new) and playing on the side. I am not dropping Drakkar there is a reason i came back after all this time. I love the game. It is more for on the side so the grind does not burn me out. I realize WoW can be VERY time consuming. I am not proposing starting a guild with intentions of becoming a top world ranked guild. It is for fun casual Dungeons, pvp, professions, and if we have enough we could sometime do a raid if we wanted or just use LFR(looking for raid) that is an option to queue up for a raid (raids usually go pretty well from my experience). Also if you are like "uh...i liked original wow(TBC)(WOTLK)(CATA) and not current expac" you can turn your exp bar off now and progress through wherever you want so for those craving previous content we can do that and progress through each tier. These are just options that are possible (play how you want!) If you are at all interested post on here maybe we can get enough to have some fun on the side in our own guild on WoW. I do ask if you have hate the game to the point of a huge wall of text (like mine =) ) please post in another topic so i can keep straight who is actually interested. Also dont be afraid to speak up, the main reason i dont play WoW is because nobody else does. Again I am not leaving drakkar (I LOVE DRAKKAR =) ) and dont feel like you dont have time because its too time consuming play at your pace and enjoy playing with friends.

Moon

Re: Dare i say this title...World of warcraft

Post by Moon »

what the hell did i just read

Skip

Re: Dare i say this title...World of warcraft

Post by Skip »

I hear ya Moon, I play this game for a reason.

I actually bought WoW, but never installed it after talking to a number of old friends.

Someday I may try out a new game, but only if it offers an intimate feeling of cooperative game play with trusted friends.

I enjoy my limited game time & I'm in no hurry to reach any "end" to my entertainment. I left EQ long ago because I didnt like the 30+ minutes to get to a fight area, and then the 45 minutes pre-fight time to coordinate all the people that showed up for a Boss fight, or the player guild philosophy of "we must kill XXXX to keep others from killing it".

I'd like to see Drakkar Gods add a couple more player slots, a couple new player classes, a locker item management utility, and some additional content to alleviate the level 20 to 50 grind. (Still dont like the lev 50 requirement to enter Mormar enacted a couple years ago that sidelined one of our level 35, well functioning & party contributing, super geared/skilled, guild Healers.)

~ Buzz-Skip-Spike__KAM ~