yo brad

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)
RyKnow

yo brad

Post by RyKnow »

ya know when your hunting in some place and you get done with your crits, you sit there for a while. upon hunting in n4 for about a week, i have noticed that the regan sucks. maby it is just n4, but i think the regan should be amped up a little bit. im killing the regan like no one's busniess. and also maby its just because im killing at a fast pace. but i think you should seriously think about amping up the regan Brad. just something to think about when your sitting around looking for something to do.

lemme know your oppinion-

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'yo brad'

Post by Mars »

crit regen is fine. If you are killing to fast, maybe you should consider a harder area. Something that gives you more of a challenge.

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

for skill, this is the best place for me. i am probably killing 5 times faster then things should be killed there, but still.... amp it up a lil :D

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

If your beating the regen of an area, you need to move to a harder area. I can't up the regen of an area because the people just getting there wont be able to "break in" and survive.

Move up, move on.

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

what do you mean? if a couple things can't hit you there, then a couple more will have the same time trying to attack you. i just think that a couple more crits regan would be great. im not telling you that it NEEDS it.

dont get all worked up brad and Mars, it was just a suggestion.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

What he said is that you are too big for that area. Players smaller than you will get hit, and with a larger spawn, they won't be able to survive there like usual, Once you outgrow a spot, move on to a tougher area. The game is about playing for fun. Not grunting in a spot that you don't get hit at just because it is better skill, there is no fun factor there.

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

we are going off topic. Tirith, i do understand the aspect that increasing the regan in an area for one person is bogus. 'grunting' is what i have to do because i cannot kill very good anywhere else. the reason i am killing quick is zerk, kill and target each round. its not too fast, but i can kill everything there with one shot. im trying to get past 11 and 12 skill caps.

bringing a new topic to mind.

whats with these skill caps? i understand that skill is capped at later on levels, but i have spent many days killing where i hate to. why is it in place? does anyone know? i mean, the only thing i can think it does is make people think about it when it happens later on. lower skill levels should be easier to attain. maby consider easing up on the caps at lower skills? maby im just ranting, but i think its a pain.

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

To use your own statement

"the reason i am killing quick is zerk, kill and target each round. its not too fast, but i can kill everything there with one shot"

That says you are too big for the area and need to consider moving on to a more challenging area.

I can kill everything in many areas in 1 shot, but if I want to play, I go where it's not just mindless hitting, I go where there is satisfaction in the fight, i.e. I have to work for what I get.

NPC regen is fine in each area for the "target" players, i.e. it's looked at for who will be there in the normal progression of thier characters, not for who will be there because they can kill in 1 shot. If enough NPCs were "Added" to adjust for that, the players who are expected to be there, would be overwhelmed and be unable to hunt there because the # of attacks they will suffer from the multitudes of NPCs they were not expecting.
In other words, the normal player base for say Nork-4 can survive while fighting a "zoo" of maybe 5-10 NPCs, as long as they think about how they are hunting, i.e. gear, IH, ect. But if we up the NPC regen so that there are 20-30, what would happen? they wouldn't have a chance to hunt because they would be overwhelmed by the # of attacks and wouldn't have a chance to even drink an IH since they would probably be dead in that 1 round.

You can gain skill everywhere so this really isn't a reason to stay.

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

Mars, a couple of posts ago i said to tirith that i understand this, and that i was just saying for kicks and giggles. i.e, i was joking

now, i was trying to bring up a new topic, but if you would like me to start a new thread, i will...

i know that increasing the regan in an area that is intended for people smaller then me would cause an im-balance. i.e i understand

besides, i have mooved on to more challenging areas so, quit pounding it into my head i.e im dont huntin in n4

i.e, i.e, i.e

sure like that, dontcha Mars?:p

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

regan
Are you referring to a deceased president or the spawn rate? *rimshot*
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

ronald reagan is who i think you are saying... nope, spawn rate.

Thanks Darge :D

PieterPost

Post by PieterPost »

Wow.. why is everyone wasting so much of their breath on a topic that radiates ignorance..

Why have I just wasted mine?

Nemesis

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)

dont like it, dont read or post.

pretty simple, huh?

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

Yeah i know, it was spelled neither Reagan nor Regen so i pointed it out :P
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl