refugee

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)
koenigzauberer

refugee

Post by koenigzauberer »

In case any of my old hunting buddies are curious...

My wife, six-month old daughter, and I are all safe and had evacuated the day before Katrina hit and have spent the past three weeks with friends and family in Texas and Louisiana. We were told our house has minor structural damage from the storm, but had not flooded so we were fortunate. We hope to return later this week, but will likely leave after a couple of days unless we have functional utilities and open grocery stores.

HH all - I hope to return soon

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'refugee'

Post by Mars »

That's good to know

Best wishes in the coming months for you and your family

LadyKris

Post by LadyKris »

Glad you all are safe !
Lost again , oh well MT back to the beginning.

Fin

Post by Fin »

I was wonderin about you. I was gonna post in the forums to see if anyone had heard from you, but I wasn't sure if you played still. GLad you guys are alright!

Fin__STORM
Last edited by Fin on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koenigzauberer

Post by koenigzauberer »

We've been back home for a few weeks, luckily managed to find contractors to complete all urgent repairs, and have even received our insurance settlement. The more cosemetic repairs have been added to my honey-do list. So, all is well on the home front and my daughter is now over 8 months old! I appreciate the well wishes - it's been quite an ordeal, even for a family of new orleans natives who have seen a storm or two.

I'm also returning to drakkar and have just gotten Koenigzauberer out of the drakkar purgatory reserved for paid accounts that no longer pay (all is as it was left in case anyone is curious). Koenigzauberer went experimenting with lairs, fates, and discs before going into drakkar purgatory so will be re-rolled as soon as I replace some of the more important stuff lost. Don't be surprised if you see an ancient ment running nakkie through nork - cob too if the heart attacks don't kill me too quickly!

HH all, it's good to be back