Condolences

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)
Mars
Admin
Admin

Condolences

Post by Mars »

For those of you who don't know (most of you), I was at the National Boy Scout Jamboree for the past 2 weeks.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my heartfelt Condolences to the families of Alaskan Scouts who lost loved ones there.

Condolences also go to the family of the individual who suffered a heart attack and died. I'm sorry I don't know who it was or where he was from.

These are the first deaths at a Jamboree in many years and hopefully the last for a long time.

Stormwind

Replying to Topic 'Condolences'

Post by Stormwind »

My sincerest condolences as well to those who lost a loved one.

-Stormwind
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

Merlin

Replying to Topic 'Condolences'

Post by Merlin »

The victims were identified as Michael J. Shibe, 49, Mike Lacroix, 42, and Ronald H. Bitzer, 58, all of Anchorage, Alaska; and Scott Edward Powell, 57, of Perrysville, Ohio. Shibe had two sons at the Jamboree and Lacroix had one.

Three other adults were injured. One was listed Tuesday in critical condition at VCU Medical Center in Richmond, one was in stable condition and another was discharged.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety