New pointless topic: What's your inner Dragon?

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)
ZhouYu
Title: Paladin of AWESOME

New pointless topic: What's your inner Dragon?

Post by ZhouYu »

I am a A Crystal Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Crystal Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Crystal Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Crystal Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Crystal Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
Fun-loving and good natured, crystal dragons tend to be responsible rulers. They establish domains in the cold, open northern reaches, building castles out of snow and ice. They leave these castles open to the sky, for they love to watch the stars on clear, cold nights.'
Hatchlings have glossy white scales that become more and more translucent with age. By the time they reach adulthood, these scales become luminescent in moonlight. In the full light of the day they glow with a dazzling, almost unbearable brilliance.'
Like other benevolent dragons, the crystal dragons prefer to talk rather than fight. Even without special abilities, they can be charming and engaging to an extreme. Gems and metal ores are their foods of choice. A crystal dragon's breath weapon is a cone of glowing shards. The shards slice and cut those caught in the cone.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Quartz, Ice, and Good Natures

http://Dragonhame.Com
The music I want to hear is once again, whispered in my ear.

max|pic

Replying to Topic 'New pointless topic: What's your inner Dr

Post by max|pic »

I am a A Dragon of Decay!

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Dragon of Decay's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

http://dragonhame.com/quiz.asp?action=q5
Last edited by max|pic on Fri May 20, 2005 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astra

Post by Astra »

and my inner dragon is a ....

Copper Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk.

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

and your inner dragon is a ....

Copper Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

Dragon of Fate

In the war between good and evil, a Dragon of Fate tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, the Dragon of Fate shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
Dragons of Fate are a very rare breed of Dragon. They are seldom seen, but when they are they appear to be nothing more than a wisp of smoke, though occasionally one will view the sharp, silver talons that characterize this breed.

They will often appear at key moments in human history, but generally just as observers as they do not like to interfere in the natural course of human events. There are occasions however where they will use their powers, but only in the direst of circumstances when the balance of the universe is threatened.

When the balance is threatened they will retreat to a plane of existence where they can see each and every strand of life in the universe. They will isolate a particular strand or strands and either change that strands course, or in very rare occasions, cut the strand out of the web, which is why they need the sharp talons. Though no one has ever seen this plane, the rumors are that the pattern of life is so beautiful that if one were to gaze upon it they would lose all sense of themselves and simply cease to exist. It is for this reason that Dragons of Fate have to be very cold and objective, for only they can gaze upon this web and not be awed by its beauty.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Objectivity, Balance and Free Will
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

Hotice

Post by Hotice »

I am a A Chaos Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Chaos Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
Chaos dragons are the unpredictable, violent dragons of the ever-changing plane of Limbo. They are an isolated branch of the lower planar dragons, being concerned with issues that no one has been able to understand.'
Chaos dragons seem to exist just to perpetrate acts of chaos - destroying order where ever they find it. The chaos of the chaos dragons is colored by evil.'
They are more than just chaotic; they are also violent, evil, and merciless. A chaos dragon rarely shows any emotion other than a wild, maniacal glee. In appearance, chaos dragons are unremarkable. Their scales are a dull gray color, and their eyes are a similar pale color. Of all the many types of dragons, they are one of the few without a magnificent appearance.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Mercury, Explosions, and Chaos

sounds a bit like me... i dunno, you'd have to get to know me to understand

Magnum

Post by Magnum »

I am a A Song Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Song Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move their nests frequently within their territory. They build their nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.'
Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.'
Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places. Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Music, and Happiness

LOL im a Song Dragon ROFLMFAO:sarc

Gothmog
Title: Robbin ya since 1982

Post by Gothmog »

why wont it let me to the page?
Endorphin____MYTH
You feel like you have been discovered!
You do not have the element of surprise!
You must have a weapon in your hand to backstab!
The mark avoids you!
You can not find good shadow!
The story of my life hehehehe.

ZhouYu
Title: Paladin of AWESOME

Post by ZhouYu »

What message do you get? It loads fine for me.
The music I want to hear is once again, whispered in my ear.

Coolcow

Post by Coolcow »

Sun Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Sun Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.

Kalista

Post by Kalista »

I got the Crystal Dragon:

In the war between good and evil, Crystal Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Crystal Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Crystal Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
Fun-loving and good natured, crystal dragons tend to be responsible rulers. They establish domains in the cold, open northern reaches, building castles out of snow and ice. They leave these castles open to the sky, for they love to watch the stars on clear, cold nights.

Hatchlings have glossy white scales that become more and more translucent with age. By the time they reach adulthood, these scales become luminescent in moonlight. In the full light of the day they glow with a dazzling, almost unbearable brilliance.

Like other benevolent dragons, the crystal dragons prefer to talk rather than fight. Even without special abilities, they can be charming and engaging to an extreme. Gems and metal ores are their foods of choice.A crystal dragon's breath weapon is a cone of glowing shards. The shards slice and cut those caught in the cone.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Quartz, Ice, and Good Natures

Izlude

Post by Izlude »

Chaos Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.

Chaos dragons are the unpredictable, violent dragons of the ever-changing plane of Limbo. They are an isolated branch of the lower planar dragons, being concerned with issues that no one has been able to understand.

They are more than just chaotic; they are also violent, evil, and merciless. A chaos dragon rarely shows any emotion other than a wild, maniacal glee. In appearance, chaos dragons are unremarkable.Their scales are a dull gray color, and their eyes are a similar pale color. Of all the many types of dragons, they are one of the few without a magnificent appearance.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Mercury, Explosions, and Chaos

heh
If all else fails.... PLEAD INSANITY!

Gothmog
Title: Robbin ya since 1982

Post by Gothmog »

Diamond Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Diamond Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Diamond Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Diamond Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Diamond Dragon is most at home in Cool, Sunny Regions. They are Multi-Facetted individuals who inspire others to better themselves and the world around them. Unless a Diamond Dragon is the CENTER of attention, they appear to be dulled and yearning for the lime-light.

Though a Diamond Dragon is quite rare to find, if you happen upon one, be sure to be a true friend. Diamond Dragons don't like to be lied to or back stabbed. Lest they turn on you the same way, tenfold. They are Loyal, fun loving, gentle, honest, caring, and extremely wise. They also tend to be introvert ed when hurt by someone close, and their friends or companions are like family. So beware not to anger them. While they look and for all intents and purposes are easy going, when it comes to family and friends, they will defend to the death if need be and you may just find yourself enemy number one.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Fire, Diamonds, Deep Caverns
Endorphin____MYTH
You feel like you have been discovered!
You do not have the element of surprise!
You must have a weapon in your hand to backstab!
The mark avoids you!
You can not find good shadow!
The story of my life hehehehe.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

Prismatic Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Prismatic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Prismatic Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Prismatic Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
Prismatic Dragons spend most of their time drifting in the lower atmosphere, constantly monitoring the earth below them with their keen eyesight. The Prismatic Dragon's lair is usually nested within a remote area often times in icy or snow covered areas.

At birth, a prismatic dragon is white with thin red stripes running the length of its body from nose to tail. As the Dragon ages, it slowly gains stripes of different colors until the wyrm stage, when it is striped with all colors of the spectrum.

The Prismatic Dragon puts great value in ideals, and struggles to always practice it's best behavior. Prismatic Dragons are wise, and are good advisors as they have the ability to see a problem from all sides.A Prismatic Dragon is very direct and outspoken in nature, and does not lend itself towards foolishness or horseplay. They often find themselves in the role of peacekeepers among other dragons.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Crystals, Foresight, and Wisdom

Northview

Post by Northview »

Greater White Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
During combat situations, a true Greater White Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

Mithril Dragon
In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.
Dragon Description:

Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.

Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.

They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all. A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life.Never judgmental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

Orange Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Orange Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Orange Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Orange Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
The Orange Dragon makes it's home within active volcanoes. They are immune to all forms of fire from an early age.

Orange dragons are one of the most powerful of dragons. Orange dragons love to hoard treasure and magic items. They also enjoy soaring high over their domains, where they may survey their entire territory and all that takes place therein.

At birth, an orange dragon's scales are a dull orange, and reach a bright orange once the young adult stage is obtained, at which time they also develop dark black ribbings on both the top and bottom wing surfaces.An orange dragon is a fierce opponent and will rarely, if ever, back down or flee from a fight, unless clearly outnumbered. An orange dragon's breath weapon is a gigantic cone of magma.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Molten Lava and Courage

hah, my fav. color too
:hoho

Gizmak666

Post by Gizmak666 »

Heliotropic Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.

Dragon Description:
Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.

This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.

They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor.Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.

This Dragons favorite elements are: BloodStone and Valerian Root

Oliveloaf__ICE

Migam

Post by Migam »

Warder Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Warder Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Warder Dragon as breathe from it's body.

Dragon Description:

The warder dragon is a large and bulky dragon, with large strong legs and arms. The size of these mammoth dragons starts from birth at the size of a mature border collie! But don’t be fooled by these big dragons, they aren’t slow, but aren’t fast, and they tend to be more peaceful and talkative than most dragons.

Warder dragons get their names from the fact that they radiate a holy magical aura from their large tattoo like markings that may be anywhere on their bodies, the aura destroys "pure evil" beings, but higher evil ones will just be phased. The warder dragon loves love, and enjoy being in relationships with mates, and they despise weight jokes and anti-self acceptance jokes. They will gladly fight when it comes to defending a homeland or their friends!

This Dragons favorite elements are: Love,Relationships,Food,Peace,Honor
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Twiztid

Post by Twiztid »

Dragon of Decay

As far as magical tendancies, a Dragon of Decay's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.

WOOHOO!
Last edited by Twiztid on Mon May 30, 2005 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I often fear that the sins in my past Will come back to haunt me, But the consequenses are more than I can bare

LordOfDeath

Post by LordOfDeath »

Scythe Drake

During combat situations, the Scythe Drake shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
Scythe Drakes are dragons that live mostly in the darkest of shadows and travel by night, wandering where they please, mostly keeping to thick forests. They don't socialize with hardly anyone, not even their own kind. They like to keep talk short and don't hesitate to kill what they want when they want.

Scythe Drakes are quite the terrible site to dragons and humans alike. They are sometimes referred to as 'undead' for they smell of rotten flesh and wear loose, torn, grayish skin over their bones. The drake's grisly head is just a skull with strips of flesh hanging loosely from the bone. In fact, a little less than half of the drake's body is torn open, exposing bone, yet it still lives, held to life, if you can call it that, by dark magic it obtains by killing magical creatures and converting their magic to it's own evil auras.

One main reason the Scythe Drake got its name is of the long, metal-like talon that hooks out from its wrists. These large talons are called scythe talons and the drake uses them mainly in battles. They also walk on them with their front legs since the 'blade' protrudes about a foot past their bird-like claws. The talon is also some of the strongest bone in any dragon.scythe Drakes don't need to fight much, they can instantly kill any un-protected, pure-hearted creature they please with just a touch. Otherwise, they can fight with their scythe talons in physical combat. They don't use their magic for anything but staying together and living, and to blend into darkness like nothing more than a shadow. Although they are not strong fighters, they are extremely swift and tolerant to pain.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Night, Darkness, and Decay.
Last edited by LordOfDeath on Mon May 30, 2005 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you"

Brako

Post by Brako »

Moon Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Moon Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.

Dragon Description:
The Moon Dragon has translucent scales and emits a soft white glow from it's body, thus earning it's name.

The moon Dragon is an especially large Dragon, but beautiful and graceful. It makes it's home in mountainous regions, often picking a large cavern to be it's lair.

Moon Dragons are nocturnal in nature, only coming out at night. They silently fly through the nighttime sky, hunting deer, antelope or other woodland creatures. The Moon Dragon has a particularly long lifespan even amongst dragonkind.Some Moon Dragons have been known to live for several millennia, making it one of the longest lived creatures in existence.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Moonstone, Starlight, and Longevity
"Who knows where ideas come from...they just appear."

Dragonslayer

Replying to Topic 'N

Post by Dragonslayer »

/me learns so many new elements from this site he is starting to doubt whatever chemistry he knows!

Rift Dragon
As far as magical tendancies, a Rift Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Rift Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.
Dragon Description:

Rift Dragons are evil dragons that came into the world during the 3rd great dragon war, when the fighting and magic powers involved became so fierce that a hole was formed in the space-time continuum.

From a Rift Dragons Head to the tip of its tail, the dragon is black, even more than that, the dragon absorbs all light that hits it. It is even believed by some that this is how the dragon feeds, by actually swallowing light it comes into contact with.

Rift Dragons are cruel and merciless. They are worse than the enemy of all that is good, as they seem to the enemy of all that is living. A Rift Dragon will attack any living creature unless it is a creature of great power, even those of evil alignment.The Rift Dragon's main breath weapon is an anti-matter storm that engulfs it's victims, and often causes that victim (or part thereof) to literally cease to exist.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Antimatter and Pure Evil

hardcore.
Last edited by Dragonslayer on Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonslayer of PHNX

Landros

Post by Landros »

Aurora Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Aurora Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
During combat situations, a true Aurora Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Aurora Dragon likes cool air and wide open spaces. It comes out at twilight and shies away from direct sunlight. The Aurora Dragon is independent and opinionated with a firm grasp on its desires. They love adventure and will try most anything once.

The Aurora Dragon appears to be night blue, but something about it's scales (or perhaps it's magical nature) creates a multicolor holographic effect around its body, almost as though it is constantly flying through an ever changing cloud of color.

Highly intelligent, The Aurora Dragon likes games of mental challenge and tends to finish in the winners bracket. They are perceptive and intuitive but tend to hold grudges. Very verbal--not a quiet or shy dragon, the Aurora Dragon makes friends easily.It is with great difficulty that The Aurora Dragon puts aside any injustice it has ever received--whether real or imagined. The Aurora Dragon loves freedom and would wither if put in constraints.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Opals, Wind, and Free Spirits

;)

dman

Post by dman »

and my inner dragon is a ....

Bronze Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Bronze Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, a Bronze Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Bronze Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The inquisitive bronze dragons live along the beaches and shores of the remote islands. The Bronze Cliffs house many lairs, with open portals looking out upon the churning sea high up stone face, and entrances located deep below the surface of the water. No matter their age, bronze dragons tend to be the most cheerful and good-natured of dragonkind.

They love the simple challenges of riddles and harmless contests, and often number master riddlers among their demihuman vassals. They are fascinated by warfare in all its forms, eagerly looking for just causes to champion with their armies of dragons and demihumans.

Bronze hatchlings have yellow scales tinged with green. Only a hint of bronze shines upon these overlapping plates. This color deepens as the dragon ages, slowly turning to a rich bronze tone that darkens as the centuries pass.Bronze Dragons have a deep and abiding love for the sea and its good creatures, while they enjoy feasting on aquatic plant and sharks. Dragon lords especially appreciate gifts of pearls, which they consider to be delicacies.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Bronze, Pearls, and Nobility
Subzero_RELM

From a world far beyond the barren waste lands the Beholder brings you the Light