World Of Warcraft

For things that have no home (Or non Drak-Related)
art1

Replying to Topic 'World Of Warcraft'

Post by art1 »

How does one just live with a pally knowing all you can really do is out last the mob you are fighting to win.
Thats why you reroll that wimpy pally in WoW and come back to drakkar and make a real pally !

just like those two traitors peri and bara should do..RR WoW crits and come back to drakkar.
http://www.geocities.com/zandofkod
Link got removed from mainpage due to complaints. Check it out!

saucon21

Post by saucon21 »

Originally posted by art1

How does one just live with a pally knowing all you can really do is out last the mob you are fighting to win.
Thats why you reroll that wimpy pally in WoW and come back to drakkar and make a real pally !

just like those two traitors peri and bara should do..RR WoW crits and come back to drakkar.
Even worse here:) just stand in one spot for hours at a time. there i can do mult things and not have to spend years to get to get a higher level

Mihey

Post by Mihey »

Agreed; WoW is better on that side - you can do many different things, while in Drakkar you are forced to skilling, coining, lairs or SF skilling. It gets monotous fast, while WoW is not really monotous.

But I like that I can chat on irc, msn and such while playing Drakkar; I cannot do that in WoW. Heck, one day I was drawing in Freehand MX while playing Drakkar.

Drakkar allows multitasking, WoW does not... It is a pain switching between WoW and desktop.

Oh well, too bad the beta didnt last longer... :(
Mihey__PHNX

Izlude

Post by Izlude »

uh, couldn't you just window it? :/
If all else fails.... PLEAD INSANITY!

Ragnoker

Post by Ragnoker »

Originally posted by Izlude

uh, couldn't you just window it? :/
I agree with Izlude, I run windowed and you can run irc or even check other sites for info of in game content ( ie: thottbot ) while still in game. ;)

Ragnoker_PHNX/Refugee
http://www.phoenixguild.net
"What -- Me Worry?"

Andramelk
Title: Groovy

Post by Andramelk »

Emerald Dream
Playing on Horde as Sennacharib with Izlude
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Mihey

Post by Mihey »

I cannot play it windowed... When I set it to window, it switches back to fullscreen. My puter just cant manage it :s
Mihey__PHNX

Concertor

Post by Concertor »

i play it but i find it boring everynow and then i dont think it'll last that long

Andramelk
Title: Groovy

Post by Andramelk »

Originally posted by Concertor

i play it but i find it boring everynow and then i dont think it'll last that long
your delusional
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Rygar

Post by Rygar »

Most of the lvl 60's in my guild have quit playing, withing a few weeks of gaining 60th. The journey is more fun than the destination, as more content is added maybe some will come back. Also pvp means nothing right now. They need to spice the pvp system up, and no having a "battleground instance" isn't enough.

Rygar

saucon21

Post by saucon21 »

I have yet to get bored with it, i now have close to 2 level 60's a hunter and a warrior next will be a Magic class problay a warlock maybe a Priest, would love to go a healing route as well. One problem i have had is with the player themselves, most jsut want to do somethign fast and never stop to think and it ends up wiping the group and the group quit. lately must of had 5 groups where the player would die once and sux this group suxs and leaves. after 1 death he can tell alot i guess.

They are adding things to the game it was a known fact that end games was and is atm not all that well but there is things to do and plyers to kill whatever server you may play on

:sarc

They seem to be offering crit tranfer now to high pop servers so if you are able to go on over to dalaran :) if you do can problay get me on Kuramor or maybe even my hunter Easton but Kuramor would be the best bet

Ztinktoof

Post by Ztinktoof »

It is interesting that they created a world with enormous attention to the journey, but most people I have met are obssessed with the destination, i.e., level 60.

I love wandering the lands, and the first time I entered Iron Forge my eyes almost popped out. The grand scope of the dwarf city and attention to detail is incredible.

If you are one of those who focused on the destination, there is a very long thread in the general forum dedicated to the "easter eggs" that are planted through Azeroth. Worth a read and maybe will give you a new perspective on playing the game.

My favorite: the dwarf mortar team vignette that plays out near Kharnos when you bring them a crate of ammunition. Pure genius.
Ztinktoof
Drakkars Moral Standard
Avatar (C) WIlliam Li: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/w/i/william/
KaM Guild Website: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ctanzio/kam.html