Left Drak -again

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Veega

Left Drak -again

Post by Veega »

Am at school and am bored to death, so I decided to go through a proxy and come here. I've not been on drak for a few months now because of school... And decided I do miss the game and the people I played with. I might come back soon and once again keep the drak chat up, because every time ive logged on to check up on people, nobody was talking :)

xaph

Replying to Topic 'Left Drak -again'

Post by xaph »

VEEGA!!!!!! That is no excuse whatsoever!

Get your soon-to-be-red behind back into Drakkar so i smack you to the nether-regions of mars's soul!

Oh and nice to see you! *huggs* Talk to ya soon!!! x
She faced them serenly. A flick of her eyelash and a seductive smile fortold their doom. She raised her staff of thwaping and all wept for their salvation but judgement had already been passed. Destiny unravelled, fellowships disbanded, faith destroyed, no hope this side of death...

PieterPost

Post by PieterPost »

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. xaph has a very special way of showing affection.

Nemesis

xaph

Post by xaph »

Hmm, i'm not quite sure how to reply to that nem so i think i'll just leave that point there...for now... :)
She faced them serenly. A flick of her eyelash and a seductive smile fortold their doom. She raised her staff of thwaping and all wept for their salvation but judgement had already been passed. Destiny unravelled, fellowships disbanded, faith destroyed, no hope this side of death...