Dp recovery

Ever made a mistake? <G>
TangoDown

Dp recovery

Post by TangoDown »

A lil after i made my new account (ond1 got deleted guess 5 years is too long) i was wandering around Nork on my brand spanking new level 8 thief and i happened to come across the town of Frore.. well i made my way to the king's throne room and he told me of a feircesome creature called the Snowbeast but from what i heard it was only a myth so i began my perilous trek through the icelands and happened to come across his lair as arogant of a newb i was i began to taunt the creature of mythic proportions and soon my life ended with a quick swipe of the monsters claws, OMG! i thought how could this be! i must retrieve my racs! so i asked on dz if any1 could help me and very kindly Darge came to my aid in retrieving my beloved rac and +1 mace which i fough so hard to attain, but he seemed a lil mad when he didnt find my "bresh" which i lost in the tragic struggle, so i wrote this to say sry and ty for helping a newb out , P.S. dont lie about DP's cuz karma allways comes back to you, just as i passed the iceflows on my journy back to my hometown of nork and i happened upon a dragon...
Last edited by TangoDown on Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Replying to Topic 'Dp recovery'

Post by Darge »

hehe, i still remember lk and kordoch helping me get my first SoB dp recovered <g> nobody tells the noob that he has a stun disk and it doesnt matter how many hp you have compared to his per hit dmg
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl