getting lost

Ever made a mistake? <G>
jimmyc

getting lost

Post by jimmyc »

what was the biggest mistake that you made when you got lost someplace? For me it was on a big day, the day I was to become a paladin. I had never been to pal. island but got directions and got there( I thought), walked in and i wasn't there but rather I was in the boathouse. Stunned first round, dead by the second.

Anarion

Replying to Topic 'getting lost'

Post by Anarion »

There always was those few times awhile back when i was in n-3.5 and would kinda get lost, always seemed to find my way to the ogre lord somehow so that gave me some direction.
Last edited by Anarion on Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ztinktoof

Replying to Topic 'getting lost'

Post by Ztinktoof »

Many years ago, my small, mostly naked MA was wandering Nork -1 when I discovered some stairs. Feeling rather confident from having crushed hoards of pathetic goblins, I descended.

OMG! Did that troll just hit me for 50 hits?!! Almost out of blue mend pots, I ran from room to room, trying desperately to avoid being killed by the growing zoo of monsters. Succor twigs? What were they?

I stumbled on a cave complex and became hopelessly lost. I dashed across some water to escape my pursuers, and ducked around a corner and into a large cavern littered with treasure!

As I dashed to the middle of the cave to collect the booty, a taunt echoed off the walls, followed by a blast of fire. Slain by the lizardking!

This was well before the ghods imprisoned him in his current miserable cell. Back then he truely ruled the denizens of Nork -2.
Ztinktoof
Drakkars Moral Standard
Avatar (C) WIlliam Li: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/w/i/william/
KaM Guild Website: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ctanzio/kam.html