Sleeping with the enemy

Ever made a mistake? <G>
ColdSteel

Sleeping with the enemy

Post by ColdSteel »

One morning, about an hour before reset i checked to see if slith was home. As many know he is hardly ever home and i didn't think this would be any different. I didn't even check to see if i was fully prepared, just hid among the shadows and hopped in. WHOA!! he was actually in. i took out my trusty stilleto and began to kill him. I pm'd a friend to come and help so i can kill it in time. My friend told me that he did not have a twig. I was about to come pick him up when i realized that I too did not have a twig. I appoligized to my friend and thought that at least i still need a slith so it wont go to waste.

Time was clicking down as the slith got weakeer and weaker. The reset counter was getting lower and lower.... 45 minutes....30 minutes... 15 minutes... I thought this was going to be a very successful hunt untill the unthinkable happened. I fumbled my Stilleto. As i was dieing from my OWN poison, i looked to see how many ihs i brought with me. OMG none! i kept hitting hoping that i would get kill, grab amber and get outta the lair before i die and/or reset. He did die! As i was reaching for the amber i died too. Both of our corpses lay there as the game reset. I just didn't have the heart to hit restore.

Demonaic

Replying to Topic 'Sleeping with the enemy'

Post by Demonaic »

the way slith was last i played *a month or 2 ago* if you were on the side slith's back was to you would hit with stiletto virtualy every throw even with extremely low throwing skill. this brought my slith solo time down to about 10-15 minutes from over 30. it was at 12 maybe 13 throwing skill. btw skill 10+ throw is very good to have - no fumbles.
-------------------------------------
LadyTrash
aka Frodo
ICQ - 112870456
DZ - ThatCorpse999

Drdrunk

Post by Drdrunk »

indeed. offical change was posted here. http://kingdomofdrakkar.com/newforums/v ... php?t=2555
a step up for thieves everywhere

Demonaic

Post by Demonaic »

well atleast you didn't drop the stiletto on death like you did before when dieing from poison
-------------------------------------
LadyTrash
aka Frodo
ICQ - 112870456
DZ - ThatCorpse999