Levi Drowning

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Ozymandius

Levi Drowning

Post by Ozymandius »

hehe so there I was in Cob just playing arouund in the Undead City when one of my guildies puts out a call for a levi hunt. Im thinking to myself np I can solo Levi so with 5 other peeps should go smooth as glass. WRONG!. As I enter Levi lair I realise something is wrong, seems I dont have any gills and Im drowning. Well no biggie I figure Im a BBB <Big,bad,barb>, so I saunter into the lair not even bothering to zerk up. Inside are Salah and joslim who have pounded levi down to 2 nothces or so. I start my zerk <all the while drowning> when Levi decides that a little rump of barb would taste good and hits me with a couple hits and then prones me, at this point Ive fallen below 75 hits and just as I reach for the arg macro.....Being dead this cannot be done. I drowned on a Levi hunt because I was too arrogant about the crit. :) Moral of the story...never discount the little things, or ya could drown in the bathtub.

hydro

Replying to Topic 'Levi Drowning'

Post by hydro »

yea, did nork one few time... out of that "few" times there was only one of them where we had a ment, all others i had to go grab a poo resp helm : did without once, had to keep going back for IHs cause i would AB at 1/3. Hate Levi.
AAYYYYyyyeeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
EEEEERrrrraaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

You have suffered a fatal blow!
Hydro is slain by an orc!

You last visited at January 1 1970, 11:00.

Izlude

Post by Izlude »

just always wear resps in nork it easier
If all else fails.... PLEAD INSANITY!

Dragonslayer

Post by Dragonslayer »

Nah, get a ment or buy some twigs/scrolls ;)
Dragonslayer of PHNX